I just raised 31000 grains of rice on Freerice! For every answer you get right, 5 grains go to the UN World Food Programme. Play it here: https://freerice.com/apps
1. I played vocabulary quiz on aforementioned site.
2. I washed my clothes.
3. I had a nice meal. I only have a five rupees coin left in the purse. Incense sticks, soaps and other everyday needs require money. The student who was supposed to pay my fees yesterday might pay today. His mother was not present in the library. Instead I got another job offer to teach a young girl who needs elementary education.
4. When I reached library I was sleepy because I had done three rounds of jogging and about eight rounds of walking in the stadium. It was fun to watch them play football, cricket and other games. I might continue to jog everyday as it gives a better stamina than mere walking.
5. I reached academy late. They were packing up. V was deciding whether he wants to groom himself as a bowler or as a batsman. He again talked about the old phone. The F. K. kid is a chatterbox. He talks nonstop and doesn’t let anyone else talk. His tone indicates he is from UP.
6. The guy who helps the coach with nets and always reaches first to the field walks 12 kilometers everyday. The boy with him is also a dedicated guy.
7. I had a nice time watching movies after a long time. I don’t get time to watch movies because of my busy schedule. I saw an old friend yesterday. I saw couple of quantum entanglement events today. I need to work harder on my writing and game. I need a steady source of income. I opened an account on PayPal and Paytm but I have no bank account to link them with.