1. It’s only the second time: the team red scored -685 points. Total number of people who played: 45.
2. I finally emerged as a HUGE leader after scoring like these:
3. Those second ranks were mostly when that guy PC from Massachusetts was scoring straight A’s. I could have bickered about buses, mopeds and police here in the stadium but I accepted my defeat.
4. Claire took over the reigns for one game before we entered into the negative energy : me emerging as victorious with the leadership of less negative a team and a HUGE advantage over runner up.
5. That was after I had a sandwich. All chat shops are crowded: some tea shops are thriving because of electoral process.