1. Summary of vocabulary jams this morning and noon:
2. Average number of players playing the game: 10-13 per game. My ID is 12.
3. Interesting: Bondboy Fandashe had many avatars today.
4. I enjoyed playing with PC. PC was top scorer in three of the games. Massachusetts institute of technology. I am coming soon 🙂
5. Dreaming isn’t wrong. It’s an infinite journey. I shall keep trying!
6. Stephen D scored top rank in two games. I couldn’t score a first rank in morning but got first rank in noon.
7. The game with PC, Bondboy and Stephen on Christmas Eve is one of the most memorable moments on vocabulary.com since I began playing jams over there. I missed playing with Claire G.
8. A monk wearing glasses appeared just as i picked the key from hanger and started to walk towards library. After greeting him i asked him about his arrival. He needed dried tulsi manjari to make beads for chanting. I couldn’t find those for him. Madam wasn’t here and i asked others who had no idea. He spoke a bit about 9 gates and present state of law. I told him about the tenth gate which he said is locked. I told him it gets opened by Guru’s grace. It’s open for me else I wouldn’t have tasted ambrosia. We had some discussion before i needed to take his leave.