1. Birds are returning to their nests. Some mosquito dance nearby. Sounds of prayers from nearby mosque. I had some fruits to eat-ones which were lying below the tree in a remote corner. It had rained last evening.
2. Some dogs accompanied me on this walk. I am not indispensable in any of the processes in my day-to-day life. Not a must for anyone in the circle of acquaintances. Sometimes I feel it’s a bad reflection on my skills and ability. At others I feel it is the result of all of my choices: an expression of my true nature. I neither bind nor like to be bound.
3. If it doesn’t free you : none of the skills is of any use. Even best of crafts make you a slave to the process after a while. Despite being free I am able to get my sustenance at present which makes me feel fortunate. I don’t worry about it as much as I used to worry couple of years ago.
4. The day went smooth like a breeze. It’s the contrast. I had to take painkillers for toothache yesterday. The same toothache for which I had to undergo root canal couple of years ago.
5. Batlings are jogging in the air now. Zig Zag patterns. Plum glum lumpsum summum bonum numbat battue Tuesday. Gone are the days of standard standards. I am at peace and wonder why I forget the essentials so soon.
The twilight darkens now.