1. I could figure out a way to retain flag of Finland. It wasn’t easy amidst distractions. I persisted.
2. The linear equation is: X+1=0.
3. Coordinates: (a,b)=(-1,4)::(-1,-4)
4. Background: White. Stripes: Blue.
5. I worked on Free Rice site by #WFP for a while during football match. It taught me a bit about country flags. The ground was square with four corners flagged with a yellow-orange flag. Ten flags on Northern side were variegated in colors.
6. Footballers were wearing red and white. Their lowers were black in color. Chhatarpur goalkeeper was donning jersey number 13. One of the empires was Basheer Khan. One Agrawal was among chief guests. Anees Khan was declared performer of the match.
7. Too bad they didn’t declare the prize money. The drone was hovering over the ground. Producers, organizers, managers, coaches, captains, players, commentators and assistants along with spectators were stakeholders in the business.
8. A gentleman suggested me to figure out my salary with the management of school where I am doing storytelling class. Very few people are so frank. Yet, only such people are remembered as true well wishers in the long run. His logic was simple:
9. Headmaster and headmistress receive 70K and 60K respectively for 6-8 hours of daily work per month. That’s 240 hours for 70000 rupees. Accordingly I should be paid at least 10K per month or about 330 rupees per hour. Edit: headmistress is without salary for a few months now: WHY? Education ministry Madhya Pradesh.
10. My experience has been that of unpaid labour. On top of that: I barely get minimal support among lizards and crocodiles waiting to harvest at every odd hour.
11. BRCRCDSPCSP or something else would be there to not let you teach the way you want to. Maximum resistance for maximum revenue. Multiple stakeholders as education is a business. Indian teachers are cheaper than…fill in the blanks on your own.
12. Equality before law and prohibition against discrimination based on sex, caste, religion, creed or age. Articles 14, 15 as per the COI.