1. This is, one of the questions on Grammar quiz on WFP. Free rice site operated by United Nations. Yemen emergency needs us to act with kindness.
2. The only problem is: this question hasn’t been edited for some reason in the last two years despite my complaints. The two options in this question are replicas of each other. Mirrors for each other. [Are you sure of that?]
3. It means: this must be some sort of puzzle. I chose first response and it was correct. I might observe more with time as an objective of metaverse research.
4. I have a big responsibility to shoulder today after a long time: to take care of some kids in a primary school as I teach. However it’s an unpaid job. I am fed up of unpaid and underpaid jobs. Yet I can’t say NO simply because there’s no other jobs available. Please unite to create jobs for yourself and others. Say NO to underpaid jobs, bullies, manipulation and agitprop when you truly need money to pursue your education, career and objectives.
5. English language Grammar or any language Grammar for that matter: helps you learn coding. Grammar and coding are basically languages to execute certain processes. Say NO to animal cruelty.