Compare two tablets made of stone. Both of them are present in the pavilion of this stadium. 1. 14.10.09: establishment created. 2. 19/02/14: establishment released for public use. 3. There’s a record of six people in the first stone whereas a record of eight people in the second. 4. Devnagari script in both. 5. The … More Why do you carry a bag?
Note: Public holiday on every Sunday. Plus: on second and fourth Saturday. 24 days of service per month. Public holidays mean Holi/Diwali/Dussehra etc 1. It was my first visit to the BOB branch located near Baburam Chaturvedi Stadium Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh India. 2. I visited based upon the suggestion given by kiosk CSC Nitin Chaurasiya … More Bank of Baroda & Kiosk!
I had a nice lunch. Took a class. Something to review or report. A tournament in progress. Twitterati. All of the pictures above were captured by me today on 19042022.
Tournament beginning on April 18th A picture is worth a thousand words.
This is simplest of posts to emphasize a point I have already made too often now. 1. As soon as you enter into the Badminton Hall located inside the Baburam Chaturvedi Stadium Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh India Area 51 471001: you see a small room adjacent to the hall. 2. Here you would find a similar … More Hindi and English Medium!
1. I don’t like stediam. 2. Gold medelist. 3. Jyfçotidip mention. 1. It’s 12:52 PM 10.04.2022, Sunday, in Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh, India, inside Pundit Baburam Chaturvedi Stadium. I am sitting under a banyan tree. It reminds me of Gandhi’s fondness for Ruskin Bond’s Unto This Last. 2. I had a chapter in my class 11th … More Why Maroon Pant is Fast Asleep in the Flash Fiction?
It’s about a recurring nightmare! … More The Stockholm Jockey Syndrome!
1. This is, one of the questions on Grammar quiz on WFP. Free rice site operated by United Nations. Yemen emergency needs us to act with kindness. 2. The only problem is: this question hasn’t been edited for some reason in the last two years despite my complaints. The two options in this question are … More My [pronunciation] of the words is not good!
1. Saint Peter’s Royapuram is the green colour t-shirt worn by the cyclist on my way to evening job. I had seen such shirt during the lockdown phase one and now it’s only the first time after that. I greeted the old man who said he had bought it and knew nothing about it. Would … More Potency of Obfuscation!
1. We had a brief discussion on effect of Corona. We seemed to agree on improvement in air quality. Narmada and Godavari couldn’t be cleansed even after big movements and activists like Medha Patkar sacrificed their lives for the cause. Godhead heard them and Narmada is cleaner. It works in mysterious ways. 2. Deaths: Look … More Narmada, Death, Pigs, Polythene, Vishakhapatnam, Suicide and Narada!
1. Since I contemplated suicide multiple times, my heart is saddened by the news of youngsters committing suicide in local newspapers. Euthanasia should be birthright of every human being and animal. 2. In my evening walk I saw a foundation stone for ward number 23. The inscription has a name: Harihara Gandarbh. The name should … More Euthanasia