1. Any rings you wear are a serious business. Now i understand it with more clarity than ever before. Earlier the import used to be as much: whenever one of the protagonists cheated on their husbands or wives: they take off their engagement ring. 2. It’s an age old custom to wear metal rings, especially … More Engagement Rings!
I just raised 41000 grains of rice on Freerice! For every answer you get right, 5 grains go to the UN World Food Programme. Play it here: https://freerice.com/apps 1. I had some rest. 2. I got a new job offer. I reached slightly earlier. Took the class. While going to library after the class I … More Cricket: Trouble in the Paradise!
I just raised 24000 grains of rice on Freerice! For every answer you get right, 5 grains go to the UN World Food Programme. Play it here: https://freerice.com/apps 1. I went to stadium without an umbrella. It started to rain after I watched three boys play basketball. 2. At the pavilion: I observed some guys … More United Nations World Food Program: Free Rice!
1. Mummies are here. 2. Egyptian mysteries have been here all along. I know now how pyramids were built. And how the Tajmahal and other forts or empires were built. I know by the grace of the dancing light. 3. I saw the play of balls. Ramalinga Swami Paradesi the prophet was the most authentic … More Mummies and Egyptian mysteries!
1. Saint Peter’s Royapuram is the green colour t-shirt worn by the cyclist on my way to evening job. I had seen such shirt during the lockdown phase one and now it’s only the first time after that. I greeted the old man who said he had bought it and knew nothing about it. Would … More Potency of Obfuscation!
1. Brahmani is the best name given to any lizards found in my village. It is passing by me towards the mound on the left side. It is not interested in me is it seems hungry looking for its food here and there. 2. In a way we have been encroaching on their territory. For … More Brahmani
Bodhisattva precedes a full blooming consciousness of Buddha. The vow to stop just before the Nirvana out of compassion. Is it merely accumulation of merits or something else. Shaiva Siddhanta limits the number of souls. That model is incompatible with Multiverse theory. Both can’t be true. How can Abrahamic religions espouse both multiverse and creator … More Bodhi Chitta and Multiverse
Secrecy cyborg organized zed eye. Private eye veteran Anschluss. Ussr srodingers vay Sena enactment axyomorin Rinsed sedona . This bribe is inspired by a oyee Here is a pic÷
1. We had a brief discussion on effect of Corona. We seemed to agree on improvement in air quality. Narmada and Godavari couldn’t be cleansed even after big movements and activists like Medha Patkar sacrificed their lives for the cause. Godhead heard them and Narmada is cleaner. It works in mysterious ways. 2. Deaths: Look … More Narmada, Death, Pigs, Polythene, Vishakhapatnam, Suicide and Narada!
1. Since I contemplated suicide multiple times, my heart is saddened by the news of youngsters committing suicide in local newspapers. Euthanasia should be birthright of every human being and animal. 2. In my evening walk I saw a foundation stone for ward number 23. The inscription has a name: Harihara Gandarbh. The name should … More Euthanasia
With left hand on bishop, He hopes, To make his world a better place, A returning player, He smiles, With curlicues, He puts all the illuminated ones, In danger, They cry ‘merxy!’ As he says-” Check mate!”
1. Sun is shining brightly. Vegetable sellers are still passing by and birds on nearby trees sing. 2. I burnt some garbage. Smell of charred rubber is in the air. I had my second bath and now I need to write and read to make this day a significant one. I read few verses by … More Radiance!