1. It’s not a problem. It’s only a narration of an event. I was listening to the morning news near a Komatsu road roller which has skating wheels. I was thinking whether it’s a story or a narration. 2. When, I saw the driver approaching the vehicle. He was brushing. The driver was brushing the … More Komatsu Dragon Spits
1. Birds are chirping sweet on the branch of the neem tree. I am free. For now. 2. It rained since yesterday evening. It was drizzling as I left the premise with my students. It was quiet until the class wasn’t over, then it started drizzling until it drenched us. It has been happening for … More Birds
1. It’s a strange notion. But I have expressed it more than once. What if, the biggest illusion woven by the mother matrix was patriarchy? 2. Gurdjieff told about hierarchies in his strange tales. But you need to grasp the icons. 3. Queen of the british kingdom or Moon which represents feminine care giving or … More Don’t Take Sides!
1. Lest I forget: the reason why the size of posts became smaller: because I started getting more attention than usual from strangers. It created difficulty in sitting for more than a few minutes together. 2. The breeze is soothing after finger tea and five rupees pack of pasta snack. A biker with his wife … More The way out
1. I had a visit to nearby market. I had couple of samosas and a tea. There was a long waiting time, so I kept observing people. The distributor was working like a machine. His T-shirt has this statement: Blackout Crew If we don’t remember it, it didn’t happen. A guy accidentally dropped his carry … More Guilt Free Market!
1. There are gray white clouds and sun is shining bright among them. The crickets buzz. A sparrow sings every now and then. There was a rat on my way. A dead rat being eaten by a crow. Dragonflies fly and the tea stall boy is sweeping the floor. The truck that got punctured yesterday … More The songs of the birds!
1.There’s a dead bird. It rained in night. I would be lying on a bed of lies if I said that weather hasn’t been pleasant in the entire month of August. A month of nice weather is something remarkable. I feel wonderful : you can read, write or go for picnic if you can afford. … More Threading Ceremony!
1. Listen well, oh wise one, I will reveal you an eternal mystery! 2. A kingfisher perched on an electric wire. A squirrel was rubbing its ear with its toe. The black bird with a crest asked the kingfisher thusly: pray tell me oh blue bird, why does this emptiness sucks me in, like dust … More The Blue Bird!
1. There were giant bats on the Ashok tree. It has started to drizzle as we were waiting near the swing. Wings of bats were spread like canopies. Batlings were battling with drizzle drops, flying zigzag. They were not there just a few days ago. An owl and half lives there too. It’s cute. A … More Walking
1. The birds were chirping sweetly. Sound of a distant truck approaching gets louder. Doppler. Doppelganger. Granger. Germane mane inane anemone one two three…seven is the number of the heavenly crows on an electric wire. Buffaloes do their morning march. I convert starch into glucose. A Tupperware seller trudged on bike towards the petrol pump … More Events Recently
1. A blue, fuel tanker, passes with a glue in eyes. A lady was sitting with her face towards back on the backseat of a car. 2. I was wondering, do you drive? 3. I pass through the kingdom of the Yaldabaoth, who kept none of the moths, unleashed all of the dragonflies. 4. I … More This Fast or that slow, how low will you go?
The trilling warbling chorus of slaty colored birds. Well, you do seem interested. Kingfisher sings. The mules walk one after another. Seven of them. The last two nuzzled. The man on bike recognized me. Came back to chat for a minute. The Shepherd was being funny on bike with his wayward cow. Another teen with … More Effort