Note: Public holiday on every Sunday. Plus: on second and fourth Saturday. 24 days of service per month. Public holidays mean Holi/Diwali/Dussehra etc 1. It was my first visit to the BOB branch located near Baburam Chaturvedi Stadium Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh India. 2. I visited based upon the suggestion given by kiosk CSC Nitin Chaurasiya … More Bank of Baroda & Kiosk!
And Copyrights day! A picture is worth a thousand words. A few thousand words and sentiments assembled for festivals. How you read and what you read and why you read? Tohu: Hutahaiteetotallerthantheeleeryearlyricallyosemitenetcsvolublendersprideaconnostockademantoidentitypecasteriskydaddynamoustachestnutterversevereservesteemeateryoulukamikazephyrodomontadeltabaniditihasammyjenkinsudorifictionoisometheglintelamonocerestitutionoisenamesakeynotealeafoulousyllogismiasmannekinnuendo
1. Since 05:30 to 15:30; on 14.04.2022; I have walked at least 10000 steps. 2. This is an image of a 50 rupees indian note. It was released in the year 2019. Gandhi. Governor. Hampi. Archeological survey of India and CASH which has turmeric on it. Sanju Kirana Store is not registered in shops nearby … More Constitution of United States of America!
This is simplest of posts to emphasize a point I have already made too often now. 1. As soon as you enter into the Badminton Hall located inside the Baburam Chaturvedi Stadium Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh India Area 51 471001: you see a small room adjacent to the hall. 2. Here you would find a similar … More Hindi and English Medium!
Article 21: Right to education. Article 22: Protection against arrest and detention in certain cases. Article 23: Prohibition of exploitation and forced labour. Prohibition of employment of children in factories etc. References: Constitution of India 2019 updates in English pdf. 22.2.2022. 06:26 AM
It’s about a recurring nightmare! … More The Stockholm Jockey Syndrome!
1. This is, one of the questions on Grammar quiz on WFP. Free rice site operated by United Nations. Yemen emergency needs us to act with kindness. 2. The only problem is: this question hasn’t been edited for some reason in the last two years despite my complaints. The two options in this question are … More My [pronunciation] of the words is not good!
1. I could figure out a way to retain flag of Finland. It wasn’t easy amidst distractions. I persisted. 2. The linear equation is: X+1=0. 3. Coordinates: (a,b)=(-1,4)::(-1,-4) 4. Background: White. Stripes: Blue. 5. I worked on Free Rice site by #WFP for a while during football match. It taught me a bit about country … More Posco Act and Article 14!
This post commemorates three great personalities of India. … More Vallalar, Mahatma and Man of Peace
27. Freedom as to payment of taxes for promotion of any particular religion. 29. Protection of interest of minorities.
1. Forty verses praising Hanuman were composed by Goswami Tulsidas, author of Ramcharitmanas. The climax declares: in the end the reader is born in Raghuvarapur as a devotee of Hari which is a name for Vishnu. Solar dynasty. It also declares that anyone reading it 100 times gets liberated and experiences great bliss. 2. 1000 … More Hanuman chalisa and Vishnu Sahastranam!