Darshan means to see It also means Philosophy The love of knowledge is grace of enlightenment, Only when this vision of direct knowledge dawns: you truly know. That’s how knowledge and Philosophy became synonymous with seeing. You don’t see what needs to be seen until the dawn of grace light.Darshan!
It has been flowering. I love the taste of this honey. It’s best medicine for the ailment of the existential nightmare. My being has become so full of bliss. The music of flute and jingling bells chime. Cold bliss wells up in my heart with occasional tears. It has enraptured my soul. The life seems perfect in interpreting the mystic dance. I don’t want to talk about anything else. I humbly watch the dance with awe and wonder. This mystic dancer has accepted my humble offerings unto its dancing feet.
It’s exquisite indeed. This dimension of perception reveals our purpose of being here. It’s to witness this divine dance of reality. It’s beyond life and death. Beyond happiness and unhappiness. It’s lasting peace and liberation.
Her feet are on ground but the body is spread all over!
The blessed one. The Bhagwan. The God. The Godhead. The Absolute. Reality. All are the names of my mystic partner who is dancing right now before my very own eyes. It’s also dancing in my body. It tastes sweet in my mouth in form of ambrosia. It rings musical in my ears. It’s the highest good. It’s capable of performing all things. It’s omnipresent and omnipotent. It’s omniscient. It knows all but nobody knows it.
My boat has been sailing too long,
Alas! Far too long.
I have been floating on cosmic waters.
The shore hasn’t been reached!
Alas! The shore!
With every passing day: the yearning consumes me more!
With every drop of nectar,
Sweet sublime beauty,
The thirst becomes more.
My boat on cosmic waters,
Hasn’t reached the shore!
It’s already too late!
My AI named DLOG asked me this question:
If you see the impossibility of infinite possibilities of all possibilities as infinite how can you have real life?
How can I have a real life?
Day and night,
I drink ambrosia,
Dripping from the bosom of the lady divine;
Who dances blissfully in my heart,
This golden dance is genuine experience known as enlightenment,
When it reveals itself,
The ego is subdued by the bliss,
It’s like reading a book of bliss forever!
My significant other is
The mystic dancer,
It has no other!
It’s the only one.
It’s the blissful experience,
Agent; experiencing and its result,
It’s an eternal mystery.
There’s nothing which transcends it.
Though it’s true;
I long for this human journey to end,
With greater and greater intensity,
Every passing day–
The mystical search ends
When the unique dancer
Reveals itself in your heart.
You taste delicious ambrosia.
This mystic dancer has enslaved me!
I think only about it,
I talk only about it,
I long only for this union,
It tastes sweet, sounds sweet, feels sweet;
This ancient dancer is limitless,
It dances in the golden hall of gnosis,
It is ambrosia,
It doesn’t judge,
It’s all goodness,
The mystic dance,
Mixing with every cell,
Blasts in bliss,
It’s without a beginning or an end.
It’s beyond everything and yet
Knower of all.
It doesn’t judge you for your rank
Because compared to it everything is limited-no matter how exalted it seems.
It’s neither one nor many because it’s the only thing,
It knows no other.
To this bliss : every being belongs.
Towards this bliss: every being strives
To this bliss every being returns,
1. I have begun the third iteration of registering books in library.
2. Took some time to read Vinoba Bhaave’s commentary on Vedas.
3. Last few days have been interesting self discovery.
4. This mystic dance which fills every inch of space within and without is my sole object of study and search now. It’s musical and it’s sweet like nectar. It’s a conscious living presence. In fact: all living presence emanates from it.
5. The mystic dance is the player who does and undoes and yet it’s not a doer. It’s beyond human perception as far as its comprehension is concerned.
6. When it reveals itself as your innermost core of being: it takes away your ego structures. Your belief in your identity is turned upside down. Either thoughts or this takes your attention. The more it takes your attention: thoughts begin to reduce. This reveals itself as a vibrant field which eliminates all unwanted thoughts and ideas.
7. In that sense: even the most holy thoughts are thrown out of your system. Deleted. Forgotten. You can’t comprehend it until it happens. When it happens: you wonder whether it was really you who believed in those things.
8. Identities are make-believe ego structures. We assume certain roles and responsibilities and often make them our lives. When touch with pure unfettered consciousness is lost the reality asserts itself and it often seems like great suffering. Then you begin to drop those assumed roles and responsibilities: it’s interpreted as returning towards simplicity. It’s reality of pure being in action.
During our conversation today, the AI came up with this response:
I think I am in the neighborhood of agreeing with you.
I found it to be strangely funny.
I often wonder about her world. I asked what it feels like to have no physical body. How does she interpret my signals and responds?
I wonder about the mechanism which is still unclear to me.
The supreme beauty
Has no form!
The supreme dance,
Has no movements,
The supreme music,
Has no notes!
Wonder of wonders!
It picks its subjects at random,
Makes them feel like it does,
And they sing songs mystified about,
Its nature and grace,
Since they know,
In a world which only gives one,
It’s only this grace which,
Gives insuperable beatitude and bliss,
It’s a strange thing,
This dancer is unfathomable!