1. 2. 3. 5. Scramble to Tohu Bobeliskedaddlensecartistellarkspurrupturedragonefalonesomelilotteryearlyricallyricsverisimilitudetudensenescenescafelinestedoughnutsimsumomottomorrowlandslidingdongimcracknowledgedifyinyangularrastafariambicicinephilentillemmingsinequanoneplusciousuventriloquistellarmageddonodonetzahamartiaitologyrationsymposiumlautahaitiaranschulussulcustardentistrystingebranskierkegaardingdongingerlyricallyouratrulyosemitenationalparkhourenaissancesernoumwnonplusseducatorporangenesinaouciantennamesakeynotenebrifictionoiaomeshugameplangentomologiaticsudorificsaltarampikentrancementationoisomentionotohonourablangoliersunstrokeivolublensemihemidemibriefiefdomicileibnizomatonightincturentouragerrymeanderinglenookierkegaardoodlespalierratamarindousingularitzygotenetcstintegermannahampshirevierrabbinnuwndodderingulchravinepsilonethomascotterieuphonyayaverisimilitudetudeitypecasteriskyleitmotiffinnishowbiz 6. Tohu means Chaos.
This post commemorates three great personalities of India. … More Vallalar, Mahatma and Man of Peace
27. Freedom as to payment of taxes for promotion of any particular religion. 29. Protection of interest of minorities.
1. There are beautiful cotton clouds in the sky. 2. As I cleansed the rack before I sat to register books this noon, i decided to burn the garbage. The wife of the trustee came asking if I was burning new papers regularly. I told her they were old papers. While she’s adept at lying … More The Day!
1. Had carrot halwa with librarian and naturopath to celebrate the birthday of the naturopath. A four planet stellium in Sagittarius is the actual cause of his being fond of Osho who had a five planet stellium in it. A Virgo. Atmakaraka Saturn in Sagittarius. 2. Uprooted some carrot grass plants from field. The word … More Log 0812021
1. Walked 80 minutes and played vocabulary jams on vocabulary.com. Walking without bag on back is easier. It is possible to complete marathon by using walk and run approach in turns. One of the challenges is to wake up in time on the day of marathon. My heels have cracks and toes have injuries and … More Time can’t heal timeless wounds!
1. It was a pleasant walk back to this place. A walk in twilight after a long time. The librarian was reading newspaper. I took his leave after a few minutes. This morning I had a ride on e-rickshaw. This noon I met a person who was interested in books and arcane knowledge. 2. Lunch … More You, you or you and you!?
1. A crow is cawing. A squirrel is running. There is a layer of clouds in the sky. A dragonfly flies. 2. I took some waterballs and a tea. A woman joined in saying that onion is cheap these days. The waterballs guy was busy playing ludo online albeit his companion kept making noise until … More The Noon