Compare two tablets made of stone. Both of them are present in the pavilion of this stadium. 1. 14.10.09: establishment created. 2. 19/02/14: establishment released for public use. 3. There’s a record of six people in the first stone whereas a record of eight people in the second. 4. Devnagari script in both. 5. The … More Why do you carry a bag?
What’s with this stone that brings me back to it: again and again? Let’s see, see plus plus and luscious lassi. Let’s see. See++ & lush see us lasso! 1. I was an adventurous romantic ambitious young man of nine or ten when Aditya Dwivedi aka Lallu; the third son of Munnilal Chhikahra waale introduced … More Gymnashium Hall, Badminton Hall and Pavilion!
1. Can you finish a ten rupees white bread packet(usually twelve to thirteen pieces with a twenty rupees lassi?) Answer: it depends on whether you need to finish it. 2. Why lassi and not tea? Answer: quantity to soak breads. 3. Why not water and sugar? Answer: I have tried. Question: 01: Why department? Answer: … More Luncheon to luncheon!
Tournament beginning on April 18th A picture is worth a thousand words.
1. Since 05:30 to 15:30; on 14.04.2022; I have walked at least 10000 steps. 2. This is an image of a 50 rupees indian note. It was released in the year 2019. Gandhi. Governor. Hampi. Archeological survey of India and CASH which has turmeric on it. Sanju Kirana Store is not registered in shops nearby … More Constitution of United States of America!
About my new job, World Food Program, a walk and some memories … More Article 11
I searched for the Dussehra post in 2020. It was done on 26th of October. I could see how the event was reported by reading that post. It’s a lunar year since that day. I didn’t go out to attend the event of burning of Ravana (antagonist of epic Ramayana) effigy in stadium this year. … More This Year In Retrospect!
1. I watched Ratsasan, a Tamil thriller today. This was on my watchlist for long. I usually don’t write about movies these days to avoid giving half-hearted reviews. I watched ‘Bottom of the World’ and Summer Wars recently. Also going to watch The Father in which Anthony Hopkins has performed. 2. Ratsasan or Rakshan stands … More Ratsasan and Whitewash!
1. I came here after a long time. Moon rays are soothing. Sun is already scorching and it’s not even March. 2. Orion belt is beautiful. How harmoniously the stars of proportionate size studded in it. 3. I saw an asteroid. It’s second such within one week. 4. I am reading Kathasaritsar these days. Magical … More An Ordinary Weblog Post!
1. What comes afterwards puzzles me. It’s a mystery. The infinity aspect of it is an assurance against boredom and it also confirms that loops which bore are essentially because of ignorance. 2. Ignorance and darkness seem like highest knowledge but there’s a difference. The enlightenment can’t be apprehended fully by human faculties of reason. … More Mysterious
This date creates a numerical palindrome: 21022021. It adds up to 1. 1. The day began with a recommended tweet from someone who claimed to have launched satellites in Moon and Mars missions. Her GPA was 2.4 and she moulded herself to become a celebrity. I only moulded her tweet which had grammatical errors: perhaps, … More Unconditional Love!
1. There are beautiful cotton clouds in the sky. 2. As I cleansed the rack before I sat to register books this noon, i decided to burn the garbage. The wife of the trustee came asking if I was burning new papers regularly. I told her they were old papers. While she’s adept at lying … More The Day!