1. I don’t like stediam. 2. Gold medelist. 3. Jyfçotidip mention. 1. It’s 12:52 PM 10.04.2022, Sunday, in Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh, India, inside Pundit Baburam Chaturvedi Stadium. I am sitting under a banyan tree. It reminds me of Gandhi’s fondness for Ruskin Bond’s Unto This Last. 2. I had a chapter in my class 11th … More Why Maroon Pant is Fast Asleep in the Flash Fiction?
About my new job, World Food Program, a walk and some memories … More Article 11
1. Stopwatch of my android smartphone shows 09:30:51 2. I clearly remember walking for about 9 minutes before I sat to read. It was about 06:47 AM. 3. The smartphone clock shows: 10:00 AM. 4. By using points second and third above, it can be deduced that about 03:13:00 should be the reading on stopwatch. … More 09:30:51
1. Heard many horn sounds as I was moving out of house. 2. A man on bicycle had a white ream of paper…just behind him a fast moving vehicle with BJP district president plate on it. It’s an old pattern. Another Press vehicle. 3. Snooker game bill board with Russian models. 4. IPTA number three … More Script
1. Took 40 minutes to turn Shivansh compost. Three of us. The third one joined very late. I did 51 taslas(plastic pans.) 2. As i was waiting under the shade of eight petalled lotus he shared half of an apple. As we began working the slipper’s stripe which is used as grip by thumb and … More What are the odds?
1. Had carrot halwa with librarian and naturopath to celebrate the birthday of the naturopath. A four planet stellium in Sagittarius is the actual cause of his being fond of Osho who had a five planet stellium in it. A Virgo. Atmakaraka Saturn in Sagittarius. 2. Uprooted some carrot grass plants from field. The word … More Log 0812021
1. He hugged me for the second time in the fortnight. It means our relationship is improving. The last time he shared a Kit-Kat which brought memories of days when I used to share them with my batchmates in Chennai. It was Ashvini Dang who asked me to bring those to class. He was naturally … More Marooned means stranded, Raqib means all people, Aditi means dancing light of grace!
1. Bowled 6 overs. Chatpati candy were needed to be bought because I needed to return 1 rupee change to Ashish. I had received 40 rupees from him towards the payment for the tally counter which I sold to his shop owner at the rate of 39 rupees. I had ordered for 234 rupees pack … More Voltaire or Maxim Gorky?
1. Any rings you wear are a serious business. Now i understand it with more clarity than ever before. Earlier the import used to be as much: whenever one of the protagonists cheated on their husbands or wives: they take off their engagement ring. 2. It’s an age old custom to wear metal rings, especially … More Engagement Rings!
1. I lost again. She scored 100 points more on both German and Algebra. 2. I registered some books. Maybe 35. 3. This is a beautiful day. Twilight Zone. Dakshinamurti strotam under eight petalled lotus. 4. I played some vocabulary jams. I need to play some more. 5. 2341325422 are ranks i received on jams. … More Is Freedom Free?
1. Purva Phalguni quarter four is ruled by Mars. It’s a Tuesday. Venus rules Purva Phalguni which falls in Leo constellation. By this evening Moon will enter Virgo. Moon has exceeded degrees of Mars and by evening it will exceed degrees achieved by Venus, becoming Atmakaraka for a while before it enters house of Mary. … More Morning Bowling Session!