1. This day seems to be more eventful than i expected it to be. 2. It’s 15:02 PM. I might be a strike breaker. I had a word for it. The dark skin which comes on your wound after it begins to heal. Scab is the word. It’s because i feel hungry already. 3. All … More An Eventful Day!
1. A black fish is swimming in aquarium. A lone fish. 2. A girl comes to watch us study. I call her by name and she goes upstairs. 3. A man called Hari on a red TVS bike. Outside Narasimha temple. 4. A man who was searching for something. A torch with another. 5. Krishna. … More 19112020
1. I had a meal worth at least 131 rupees. Milk was not available as it got used up in making kheer-a dish made with rice. I didn’t eat the dish because of what happened in 2016 Sharad Purnima. The dreams. Then bespectacled jyotishi then Dev Prabhakar Shastri and so on… courtesy Vandana. 2. It … More 20201114
I just raised 44000 grains of rice on Freerice! For every answer you get right, 5 grains go to the UN World Food Programme. Play it here: https://freerice.com/apps 1. I was paid my fees today after I requested my student. It was delayed by about one and half day. To feed myself I have to … More United Nations World Food Programme: Free Rice: Help Alleviate Hunger!
1. The parrots were feeding on the same ground where I had uprooted carrot grass as my first field exercise two years ago. It drizzled as I was walking and then as I was taking the class. I had a tea and water balls. 2. The black moth is flying. I sometimes think: when I … More Eyes Wide Open
There was a dead dog lying on my way. There were flies on it. I heard hymns as I walked towards the PAN card office. He gave me a receipt but the excuses he was giving for the delay had no solid grounds. I had given him the details before applying and his optimism about … More In the beginning was the beginning!
1. Transport vehicles have a story to tell via messages written on them: one says: “man doesn’t become unhappy because of his own pain but because of giving pleasure to others.” Another says: ” mercy is the cause of unhappiness.” It’s not amusing but certainly off the mark as far as philosophy goes. It’s a … More A Crow, A Crowbar and A Couple of Mules!
I had so many ideas: silence of the cemeteries, echo of mummies, purgatory and your fond memories. Now: where have they gone? I will tell you this: I might not be the miraculous healing Messiah you hoped me to be. I am sure: my resilience is astounding. I feel at peace. Despite everything. I never … More Damsels mean damn sell distress seamstress seamless lessons else Elysium umlaut plaudit dithering ringtone dipthong Hong Kong!
I am in awe of this verse. I hope you would enjoy reading this note and let it be published as a comment here. It will be there for those who have seen the comment you digged. You can call me a troll and I would be happy thinking French lady thinks about me. This … More Love !
There was a boy. The boy was found of Open Spaces for this seemed magical. He lived in a crowded area where no Open Spaces were available at all. Therefore he used to walk to distant destinations just to watch Open Spaces and nature around him. But every time he tried exploring a direction he … More Story
I went on a regular walk. There was nothing to remember but a certain dancer did grab my heart with an unaltered force. Was it love? I knoweth not. I do wonder how it works. I used to be an obsessive compulsive user of exclamation mark: now I meet some people who have exclamation mark … More Exclamation mark!
I was within and without, simultaneously enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life. Then what happened… where are you now! I live within the ruins of my original self, created by despair. What are you thinking about? I was having coffee. You have changed a bit. What have you been doing in the … More Within the ruins of my Self!