1. A newborn piebald puppy is playing with its black mother. I am at Bundelkhand Gaushala Nowgong, Chhatarpur since last two and half hours. I witnessed making of Shivansh compost which has been a routine for me in last month or so. I even participated in turning in some of them.
2. I took rest on a chair. Some kids were busy feeding cows on their birthday. We uprooted some mustard plants which were weeds in the kitchen garden here being cultivated by my companion.
3. Ten people work here to maintain about 470 cows. I found no willing participants to show me around so I didn’t. Though I have learnt to keep my curiosity in check, I learnt it the hard way.
4. A solar light panel was observed. Power is cut for 5 hours everyday here. Compare it with Gandhi Smarak Nidhi Chhatarpur premise where you have it 24*7. I even witness wastage of some electric power over there. They use outdated equipments. Either arguing about giving employment to more people who could work manually or implying lack of a budget. When I started today Gau or cow or Taurus was the yoni of the Kaalpurusha.
5. I played many vocabulary jams, yesterday and today on vocabulary.com. My ID is 10. I invite you to play with me. Here’s the summary of my recent ranks and scores:
(850, 610, 760, 850, 830, 370, 840, 790,540, 625, 700, 575, 515, 530, 550, 525, 740, 750)
Ranks: 2, 1,1,2,1,4,1,2,3,2,2,2,2,1,1,2,1,1
6. Not many USA players participate on weekends. As if they’re on a job and take leave on weekends.
7. A Tohu Verse:
8. I am inventor of Tohu verse format. Tohu word comes from kabbalistic mystic tradition and it means chaos. Whatever is perceived as chaos is because of lack of awareness. Chaos at one level is intelligence at another and consolidated knowledge at yet another.
Image courtesy: Bundelkhand Gaushala Nowgong Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh 471001
Image credit: self