1. An Acrobat of a nightingale. It doesn’t know I am writing about it. It was frolicking and it has hardly moved in the last hour. I moved 31 times to put scrapped grass onto a heap. 2. A cow was buried at this very place in 2018. Now it’s being used as a place … More An Acrobat!
Contesseration consternation girasol Solus bolus golus Ration for nation on PlayStation Staycation cation anion carion ionic Dance on walls of fragrant rants Triapse apah haphazard hazard Hard ardent entry tryst strident
1. Took me 54 minutes to register 20 books. 2. Couldn’t bypass conversation of Nachiketa with Yama. The lure of Brahmavidya. I read about it in a book when I was six years old. The word Moksha means liberation. I later developed a vocabulary with at least 40 words for the concept of enlightenment or … More Another Dark Night Ends!
Byre tarantella telamon Respite it A fudku goes from fresh leaves of mango To voggenballia What do i know about the nature of kites? About nightingales? Duodecimal malmsey seymore Morel relevant antenna ants You know fire, Dreams, Stories, They have emotions, And you draw meaning out of them, If you’re interested.
1. Played 10 vocabulary jams on vocabulary.com. Scored first rank on 8 of them second rank on 2 of them. Stephen D, PC and others were absent. Eat B was present. 2. My scores: (605, 645, 600, 740, 790, 365, 550, 565, 830, 655) 3. The scores are out of 1000. 4. I intend to … More Tohu Mercurial!
1. The race began by 7:00 AM. They had called us to stadium by 5:00 AM. 2. They had announced the start time as 6:00 AM. 3. I reached to a red chair under Ashok tree in Gandhi Smarak Bhavan after my lunch in Deendayal Rasoi. 4. It was day 21 in Deendayal Rasoi. 5. … More Bundelkhand Marathon 2021 Fit India Event Concludes!
Bib bibelot lottery rye Bibulous bubbly bulbous bouseverement Severe reified renegades desideratum Tumescent scent cenotaph phenom Hotshot phoneme hotpot potpourri A curry in a hurry Scurry Is furry fury Is
1. Took 40 minutes to turn Shivansh compost. Three of us. The third one joined very late. I did 51 taslas(plastic pans.) 2. As i was waiting under the shade of eight petalled lotus he shared half of an apple. As we began working the slipper’s stripe which is used as grip by thumb and … More What are the odds?
Seven sisters and seven squirrels rely on remnants ants galore tell lores of resplendent chores resonant antennas nasty Tyler Durden a bit of burden!
Don’t need my opinion, In your words, Means : Don’t put words into my mouth. It shall do. Forzando Frozen Zen innuendo Endomorphic zany anyone It’s a relief! Ah!
1. Beetroot parsnip turnip pin Pippin 2. Root beat 3. Route parsed Sedona escaped 4. Cape ape tape rut in nitwit 5. I registered 23 titles in library yesterday. 6. Today, a JCB emerged out of a street the moment i was about to cross it. Yesterday one of it demolished outgrowths in nearby shop … More Another Tohu!