Note: Public holiday on every Sunday. Plus: on second and fourth Saturday. 24 days of service per month. Public holidays mean Holi/Diwali/Dussehra etc 1. It was my first visit to the BOB branch located near Baburam Chaturvedi Stadium Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh India. 2. I visited based upon the suggestion given by kiosk CSC Nitin Chaurasiya … More Bank of Baroda & Kiosk!
Anjana Doodh Dairy is a shop located on Jawahar Panna road near Ambedkar statue opposite to Ambi Wine Shop. It sells dairy products. The name is a Hindi name. Anjana means Unknown. Ranjana means without imagination. Jana means people. Imagination is related to people who can imagine. Doodh stands for milk. Cow, buffalo and goat … More Anjana Doodh Dairy!
The Sunrise! 21.04.2022 What’s unique? Maybe you would find out after two three months of time here: why music from some phones is more conducive to powers of concentration than others. I was asked to reduce the volume multiple times. That only tells about my lack of discipline.
1. Can you finish a ten rupees white bread packet(usually twelve to thirteen pieces with a twenty rupees lassi?) Answer: it depends on whether you need to finish it. 2. Why lassi and not tea? Answer: quantity to soak breads. 3. Why not water and sugar? Answer: I have tried. Question: 01: Why department? Answer: … More Luncheon to luncheon!
It’s about a recurring nightmare! … More The Stockholm Jockey Syndrome!
1. Articles 13 and 14 of constitution of India. Equality before law and exemption from certain laws in special cases(ex: article 31) 2. I went on a trip. The plan was to watch a football match in the local stadium. A tournament. Something else happened. There were some kids in the nets. There used to … More The Trip to Chita!
About my new job, World Food Program, a walk and some memories … More Article 11
1. No matter how much you speak: you speak too much. 2. No matter how much you eat: you eat too much. 3. Written above are two golden principles of moderation. I have heard them all my life. But when you feel pain is greater than the gain: break these rules gingerly. 4. Fair as … More FAIR
1. After a bit of chat: in the library where they’re doing the final bits of rehearsal as they are going to present the act day after tomorrow. 2. I have drank the whole sky. I keep drinking it. Day in and day out, The new skies keep appearing, The thirst becomes even more intense, … More The Dance!
1. I eat fruits. Fallen on ground. 2. It takes me a lot of time to make-up my mind to write. I would have preferred sitting quietly, watching the setting Sun, the dance, birds frolicking, chirping and returning to nests in various groups. 3. Even in the recreated identity and objective : my efforts tend … More Peace
The setting Sun is shining brightly. Twenty five birds perched on two pairs of wires. White birds are picking their food from field. It’s a strange peace. I was listening to someone speak. There’s no complaining at this moment. In the infinite journey these patterns repeat ad infinitum. Some consider knowledge to be objective of … More Objectives
1. A newborn piebald puppy is playing with its black mother. I am at Bundelkhand Gaushala Nowgong, Chhatarpur since last two and half hours. I witnessed making of Shivansh compost which has been a routine for me in last month or so. I even participated in turning in some of them. 2. I took rest … More Another Tohu!