1. No matter how much you speak: you speak too much. 2. No matter how much you eat: you eat too much. 3. Written above are two golden principles of moderation. I have heard them all my life. But when you feel pain is greater than the gain: break these rules gingerly. 4. Fair as … More FAIR
1. It’s an adverb which means: ” by the the most direct route.” 2. Whereas beeline is a noun which means: “the most direct route.” 3. Collective noun for bees: colony Collective nouns for crows: A horde of crows A hover of crows A flock of crows A parliament of crows A murder of crows … More As The Crow Flies!
Question: How does a parrot stay dry in a rainforest? Answer: By using its wings. Source: vocabulary.com
1. Latest achievement on vocabulary.com: 2. In one of the jams I scored 10 points higher than PC. It rarely happens. I was the leader of the jam in that one. 3. Well, there’s no substitute to hardwork. My overall ranking has also improved a great deal. 4. My ID is 10. I invite you … More A Day Well Spent!
1. A newborn piebald puppy is playing with its black mother. I am at Bundelkhand Gaushala Nowgong, Chhatarpur since last two and half hours. I witnessed making of Shivansh compost which has been a routine for me in last month or so. I even participated in turning in some of them. 2. I took rest … More Another Tohu!
1. Played 13 vocabulary jams on vocabulary.com on 16.1.2021 and 17.1.2021. 2. Here’s the summary of ranks i received: 2222221121111 3. Today I received second rank only once. Yesterday I couldn’t receive first rank even once. 4. Summary of my scores: 460 750 760 695 840 800 660 410 380 620 670 685 760 5. … More Score Analytics!
I just raised 149000 grains of rice on Freerice! For every answer you get right, 5 grains go to the UN World Food Programme. Play it here: https://freerice.com/apps
1. The summary of scores on vocabulary.com jams in the last two days: (510, 480, 570,680,605,555,230,425,750,590,395,680,450,880,740) 2. The scores above are out of 1000 3. Ranks: ( 1,3,2,2,1,2,5,4,3,4,1,4,1,3,1) 4. Removed cobwebs from behind the portraits in library. 5. Returned money borrowed from someone for a new earphone yesterday evening. The marathon run message about getting … More 30 KM-M-L-20211254
I just raised 147000 grains of rice on Freerice! For every answer you get right, 5 grains go to the UN World Food Programme. Play it here: https://freerice.com/apps
I just raised 146000 grains of rice on Freerice! For every answer you get right, 5 grains go to the UN World Food Programme. Play it here: https://freerice.com/apps