1. As I was running helter-skelter for most of the day, though I played vocabulary jams, I couldn’t score in excess of 750 very often. 2. Helped untangle and coil an electric wire which was deployed to give current supply to the motor in well. That well gives sweet water whereas the water from the … More Aspiring to get a roof to her house!
1. The person changes statements every passing minute. 2. His Truth suits the audience and changes every minute. That’s how Truth should be: dynamic. Adaptable. 3. The world at large exists in my dream. I transcended it a long ago.
1. “I am saving up money for the next generation.” While completely going back on their words of fulfilling my needs. Could never give me a pocket money of 5K despite having promised to keep me safe and secure as i was called back from Vrindavan. Neither let me leave respectfully and peacefully. The story … More Do you have free and cheap labour for us my dearest and nearest son?
1. The company needs emails to spam them. 2. I am supposed to data mine for something which doesn’t exist. 3. You can go and fuck yourself.
1. Bowled 6 overs. Chatpati candy were needed to be bought because I needed to return 1 rupee change to Ashish. I had received 40 rupees from him towards the payment for the tally counter which I sold to his shop owner at the rate of 39 rupees. I had ordered for 234 rupees pack … More Voltaire or Maxim Gorky?
1. I asked her if she needed my services in the month of December-January. She asked her daughter who told her that she would continue to take classes. 2. Then she told me she needed my services until her exams are over: that’s until March. 3. This conversation took place yesterday afternoon inside library of … More For a few rupees more!
1. The lady calling in Punjabi said that I got a lottery worth 21 lakhs and she was calling from JIO. She told her name to be Tina. Police who keeps a sharp eye on each and every online and offline movement of mine should investigate the matter. It was after the 1912 hint when … More Prank calls list last month!
1. It’s not about yet another business failure. 2. If Imran Akhtar Beg: didn’t return my call. Gave me a white slip which I still have with details about his attending my classes beginning with 11122020. 3. It’s not about my forgiving him for a prank call. 4. It’s about the value of word. Regarding … More Prank Calls!
1. The sixth page of book titled “Brahmcharya” by Gandhiji offers this solution: Treat all women as you would treat your sisters, mothers and so on. This would result in celibacy according to him. 2. The commitment towards just one person binds. Then your love becomes limited. 3. What about those committed? 4. Let them … More Brahmacharya!
1. Ram interjects unnecessarily in a conversation. I know it’s all planned and yet so very out of place or decorum. The lady sometimes says: it’s your money and at others: why so soon. Did i ask for more than what was agreed upon? Why then does a person need to meddle into our affairs? … More Ram and Devkunwar!
1. A jeep with ‘revenue’ written on it passes by. Just outside the Hargovind Hemal Park. A man on bicycle spits. I realize that the definition of the word revenue that i told her might be wrong. 2. I have corrected myself umpteen number of times. It’s good that she asked me the meaning of … More Pathetic Revenue jeep
1. 40 balls. Many of them hit the target. A biker almost hit me outside Gaya Prasad Singh entrance. 2. A role-play exercise between Purushottam and Dolly’s father again: I ordered a glass of juice. He had no change. I ask Dolly’s father for it: he also didn’t have it. I didn’t have change a … More Of medals and posters!