1. There never was any new disease as far as I am concerned. I have repeated it too often, on and off WordPress and it doesn’t serve any useful purpose at present but I want new readers to know. 2. I was beaten by cops for not wearing a mask in April. I was healthy … More Covid 19?
Though you liked my post David Lynch’s Inland Empire, I suggest you don’t watch it please as you are still too young to do that. Thanks. I hope the message reaches you! Triathlete Ben!
Who has sketched these I wonder Birds are chirping. Horns on a distant road are honking. There were many jets in sky today. Couple of people passed away. I saw the fire brigade vehicle as I was returning to my nest yesterday. Those two were newly bought vehicles in nearby municipality complex and they were … More Sketches
Terse writers Write at Reuters Tergiversate sedate sate addlepate Rebate ate a bit late Then they went on a ride Sitting astride In search of a hen With a mighty pen Lest it might hide In anandamide dam Damson on Madison Square are squalid Lid opened dense carrefour Our roustabout roundabout bouts What was it … More What Was It About, Come Again?
1. Registered 5 titles in library as I was watching the rehearsal of Tender For Taj Mahal, a play written by Ajay Shukla. 2. Came across a book on Tamil culture and literature by Avadhnandan. The peculiar stories about Nayanmars were intriguing. I read these stories shrouded in mystery of devotional epic miracles which can … More Evening 822021
1. It’s the latest time loop SciFi flick I have watched. 2. I love watching such movies. Groundhog day and Triangle are some of my favorites in this genre. 3. This film uses elements from many other movies like ‘Before I Sleep’ or ‘Happy Death Day,’ and yet it has an emotional bond between three … More Boss Level!
1. After Dussehra celebrations in October last year, and marathon this year, it might be third public event i attended. 2. While I was working in Bangalore I used to see advertisements for theatre shows which used to have tickets worth 1000 rupees to 2000 rupees. Even when I watched some movies after paying that … More Park
I see you, In ICU You see i I see U U turn, Return, The . of no re-turn, Turnip Pippin nipped Nippon ponytails tailgating gatecrashing inglenook Donnybrook pinched Chad had headache Cake walk was easy, Breezy point numbered rhyme Red dragon drags on and on! Post script: it’s a new rendition of an old … More I See You!
For bear Forebear forbear For wear would tear Therefore foresaken Forsure forsooth forthwith Withal hallmarked marksmanship! Hip-hop tiptop flip-flop op-ed Biped peddlers quadruple pantoofle Flea market kit kat ate late at at night Forebear forbear!
1. I played ten vocabulary jams with following recent achievements on vocabulary.com: Leader of the Jams: Ranked 3rd this week! Jam Team Leader This Week! Winning Team Member This Week! 2. As you can see: in all those formats my performance has been better than PC. It doesn’t mean however that I am a better … More Seismic Coupon!
1. You’re going to see lots of such screenshots and i would shortly explain why: Winning Team Leader This Week! Jam Team Leader of the Day! Jam Team Leader of this Week! Leader of the Jam today! Leader of the Jam this week! 2. These are from my profile on vocabulary.com. I invite you to … More New Reports on Vocabulary.com Jams!
1. Today I participated in the process of preparation of bed for a kitchen garden. 2. It took us about 50 minutes to complete the process. As per the instructor it shall take 90 more minutes to dig some earth besides bed to provide fresh soil for planting. Preparing beds for kitchen garden! 3. We … More Preparation of Beds For A Kitchen Garden!