I just raised 62000 grains of rice on Freerice! For every answer you get right, 5 grains go to the UN World Food Programme. Play it here: https://freerice.com/apps
1. This was a pleasant day. It might seem odd: as I have plenty of money to feed myself for next ten days: my students who once used to dominate me seem to have disappeared. Their reasons might have a basis in reality but all of them needed a place when I was weakest. Still … More Tenet
It was strange. They were all being unreasonable together. Having talked about pregnancy and how difficult childbirth is: epiphany of seeing it as a headline in the local news: moreover— artificial intelligence being promoted as a service for storytelling in newspaper headlines while he had been using it for sometime: it only told about coincidence … More Poultry Chicks
1. The Pond called me again. 2. I came to visit stadium. It was open in the morning and I walked 10 rounds clockwise. I thought it would be open for good and for all. I was wrong. The local administration has been as much of a mystery is the world events at large. 3. … More Oh I see/
This is a beautiful day it has been drizzling since morning I find this application very helpful it is like dictating notes to alive assistant or alive listener I am sure within a very few days I would become adept at using it efficiently there are some noises from vegetable sellers talking to the neighbours … More Another Dawn another interface another victory
1. I would read the Constitution of India, when the weather permits. The temperature should remain under 37 degrees centigrades. 2. Thanks for letting me say something here. 3. Aaj Tak news channel reported 204 deaths in India due to Covid 19. If you scroll down my blog you would see a similar repetition on … More 200 Likes 204 Deaths
A few birds are chirping around a cute little baby owl who blinks often. It can rotate its head with the aid of its flexible neck. They say it’s malukeshvara: the vehicle of the goddess of the oppolense. Luxeme is her sweet sweet name. Taxeme. Raceme. Laxeme. The birds have a forked tail with a … More Ice Cream!
1. Ajit Jogi and Bezaan Daaruwaala leave. 2. I met an octagenerian. He used to live here as a tenant. The fact that I began reading literature written by Shriram Sharma and continued reading it till I left for Kota, Rajasthan for the preparation of JEE was made possible by him. He had an ample … More Temperature dropped again.
1. Good News: Japan and New Zealand have conquered Corona. They are however reluctant to share the formula with the rest. 2. Aaj Tak showed 92 news bytes in its super fast 100 at morning 7:00. 3. The number of people dead due to Corona was reported to be 170 yesterday and today. What are … More Newsfeed
In the epic Mahabharata, Vyasa says: Guhyam Brahm Tad idam bravimi Naa Maanusaa t Shreshtharam Hi Kin chit. Meaning: I tell you a secret. Nothing is greater than human. [ From Chapter two: Highest Excellence of Human, Indra Chandra Shastri, Udyogashala Press New Delhi, courtesy: Library of Gandhi Smarak Nidhi.] And even that ancient tablet … More Human Beings: Crown of Existence.