Now: Aatif Aslam is singing on a jukebox. Young people find some shoelace in Aatif Aslam. He used to play cricket. I got a twenty rupees note in exchange for a fifty rupees cash payment. The first note had 2259 written with blue ink; the latter had a lot of things written on it: Palak … More Palak Bewafa Kyun Hai?(Why eye-lid is dis-loyal?)
Conclusion: 1. I am in search of the meaning of the acronym RFS. Anyone who helps me might be subject of appreciation. 2. Forensic psychology by CID (praduman) reveals that: a normal dog can’t put its faeces so skillfully at such a height: it’s a pro job. 3. If we take into the account the … More Who loves RFS and why?
1. The H was for helipad. PWD people made it. Suyash wanted to know if he could come back to stadium to play Cricket. Kids are already playing. 2. The booth is not to mimick the movie “Phone Booth,” it’s a latrine. A toilet. A defectation room. I came to learn about it only when … More Updates! AKA Decipher!
1. Obesity is as much of a disease as sinus, bronchitis, erectile dysfunction, schizophrenia or paranoia. 2. We should periodically contemplate: if obese people should remain our leaders: wouldn’t it be an unhealthy leadership? 3. If getting any job needs so many filters : one also needs periodic tests for being able to continue: there … More Obesity: One obese person taking over another!
1. I had a nice meal after arranging utensils in kitchen and throwing the wet garbage out for pigs. Tucked in the quilt which reminds me of Bangalore and days when I was a middle middle class guy: I need to ask: 2. Should the city, state and country be run by obese leaders like: … More The Nation Needs to No!
1. It’s only the second time: the team red scored -685 points. Total number of people who played: 45. 2. I finally emerged as a HUGE leader after scoring like these: 222223431 3. Those second ranks were mostly when that guy PC from Massachusetts was scoring straight A’s. I could have bickered about buses, mopeds … More Team Blue Wins The Jam With a Total of -55 Points!
1. You still have Halloween. Diwali. Yet: I have begun to summarize the year while I can: 2. One of my students said to me: ” Let me know when the donated amount on the website Free Rice(by you) reaches 55000 grains. I could sense a kind of critique in his voice. I said : … More In the beginning was the beginning then came darkness!
I burnt some garbage disposal. And cleaned up the sewage lines. Why do we need to be methodical about telling lies? I tell them, and you have no choice but to believe me, because you know about me. It’s so because you don’t want to fail. If you are not systematic organised and methodical: instead … More World Population Day.
There is a puddle of water outside my room. My father engineered it so that I have plenty of workout in the rainy season as my grandmother as well as siblings are crippled. I’m not complaining as it gives me time to daydream and write. My parents were government employee. They were right wing. I … More Why NDTV is not available in my house!