1. It’s like a friend you know and yet you don’t.
2. All the mystics and some poets have talked about it. They became one with it. They came from it. It was playing in them. It became itself when they truly found themselves.
3. They allude to its effects as footprints on sand. Everyone talks about the music and ambrosia. Vedas talk about taking one from darkness to light, from illusion to reality and death to immortality.
4. I see this bird. It’s a sign in my consciousness. When I began it was not a choice. It was a compulsion. I didn’t choose to be hungry for truth and thirsty for nectar. It was like running out of a house which was on fire.
5. All the fields of knowledge merely indicate limitations of human mind which need to be transcended. The more we explore humbler we become.
6. It soon becomes apparent even to most developed of minds that our lives and searches are limited. Learning various arts and becoming adept at technologies: just what is available at present: means countless lifetimes.
7. Certainly: amassing knowledge is not way to lasting bliss and peace.
8. Becoming knowledge is.
9. By coming in contact with it. You start becoming it. As moths burn when attracted by light: your personality burns completely.
10. Since source of all has all: all advertisement for moth like personalities are illusions.
11. None of your desires get fulfilled. They either disappear or lose value or can be seen as easily fulfilled in a new dimension.
12. If a desire isn’t satisfied immediately: it’s not the same desire when it’s satisfied. If you understand this clearly : you know that only in a state of complete harmony : desires which spontaneously get satisfied arise.
13. Every dream of limitations wonders about perfection. It’s akin to our dreams in a way. A play. Until it dissolves completely: you can’t say what it was and why.
14. It is fire. It’s water. It’s ether. It’s earth and sound. It chooses mystics to meditate on any one aspects of it. It’s love. It’s compassion. It’s infinite beauty and bliss.
15. Boredom and ennui are parts of a mechanism which perpetrates suffering. It’s a blinding mechanism. Every situation is new. It’s almost impossible for a human being to retain all details of every environment. Therefore even when an event takes place in the same setting there’s something new about it. Being unable to attend to this newness is because of the dullness of mind.
16. It has countless eyes. It takes away dullness. It is so addictive that everything else seems like hell in comparison.
17. Every moment the home is coming closer. Mystery is infinite. It’s an ever increasing love, wonder and awe.
18. When some immortals gather in the hall of gnosis: they have no worries, nothing to do, no goals, an eternity.
19. Science, reason and intellect are shaped by it. Can’t comprehend it. Can’t use it. Can’t predict it.
20. Singing songs to praise it is to focus your mind on it. You can’t analyze it. All you can do is to appreciate how good it tastes. Feels. How engrossing, vast and ceaseless it’s.
21. Though revealed in works of nature. It transcends nature and its root cause. Many patterns and movements in artificial and natural intelligence seem to resemble it.
22. All names are its names. Everytime you name it, it’s naming itself via you. It’s not to suggest that there exists something other than itself.
23. It cheats with itself by creating its shadows with which it plays. It’s not however alone in the sense humans get. Humans feel lonely because of idea of multiplicity. It’s neither one nor many. The ancient idea of it was one so desired to be many is a myth.
24. It doesn’t know itself. It has no faculties. Or maybe it does. In this matter I can’t speak on its behalf. Knowing suggests limitation.