1. As an aside: Corona has all the symptoms of a religion.
2. To be clear: I don’t mean that religion is a disease.
3. Outer signs of being religious: rosary beads, salutations, prayers, keeping hairs or not, way of living are telltale hallmarks of all religions. The debate on the news channel broached the most documented disease of history: Corona. The religious aspect, in my humble opinion is the way we have been ‘forced’ to protect our lives against it. Wearing masks, keeping social distance and washing our hands frequently. Wait…a lot of it was present all along…AIDS etc. Bill Gates was talking about vaccination long before December 2019.
4. Conspiracy theories can neither be supported nor denied.
5. If there ever was any universal religion: Corona qualifies as one.
6. My honest opinion without sarcasm or irony: it’s the process of transmigration or ascension or departure. People learn that they died. They’re revived. If it’s revealed death loses its appeal. There remains no fear. Whole bunch of people go out of business.
7. Not all people are revived. However: I clearly recall three people dying and reading about their deaths: later they came back to life. Memory is updated. Somehow, after much struggle and devotion to God of Death my memory of three prominent personalities coming back to life was left intact. It’s akin to Mandela Effect with difference that I am the only person who remembers these revivals. Accounts of such revivals or Lazarus effect are numerous in epics like Bhagvata Purana and in hagiographies of saints like Nayanmars.
8. A question was raised about lord Ram’s father.
9. With all due respect to debators: I clearly think that it’s an elementary question in gnostic tradition. Which means it shouldn’t even be a subject of discussion among people who represent masses in parliament.
10. Krishna and other gurus in epics like Bhagvata Purana have spoken about grace given to devotees which makes them realise the presence of divine in all that exists.
11. The formless is realized with great difficulty by beings who are identified with a form. Hence worship of form is encouraged.
12. There are countless streams but five prime streams within Hinduism to realise Absolute.
13. Vishnu, Sun, Shiva, Ganesha and Shakti are these streams.
14. All movements with avataras operate in two ways: first is identification with an existing tradition: for example: Shakyamuni is considered an incarnation of all pervading Vishnu principle by Hindus whereas his life was spent in resisting these doctrines.
Rama and Krishna are other prominent incarnations.
Second is declaration of autonomy and then ministry.
15. To elaborate upon the second: Rama is considered absolute in Ramanandi tradition. Constellation is Aries. Prime motive: restoration of traditional sacrifices. Sages weren’t able to continue them because of demons and took help from divine princes Rama and his brother. There are billions of tales associated with this, similar to Jataka tales.
16. Hare Krishna tradition considers Krishna to be the absolute principle. Vishnu becomes an aspect of Krishna. Bhagvata Purana becomes central text along with Bhagvad Gita.
Taurus is second constellation. Taurus-Gemini are near Orion which is a hunter in representation.
17. In one of the discourses Ramana said: you can know God only by becoming a prey to him.
18. Similarly: Sun, Shiva, Ganesha and Shakti are worshipped as absolutes and have their origin in one or the other aspects.
19. Logos, word or Christ manifested in flesh. In other traditions Christ, Moses and others become streams to reach absolute.
20. Important is ministry: desire to command and rule. First be a servant, a slave, then gain weight and be a minor ruler and then keep doing that till the end of eternity. Why there are so many timelines?
BC/AD, Tibetan timelines, Hizri and Shaka timelines, Vikrama timeline and so on?
21. It’s simple: as UG said: there’s a piece of cake and every identity wants largest part in it. Keep working for your share like I am working for mine. It’s simply put: devotion to Self.
22. Coming back to the question: Was Dashrath Rama’s father?
Is it relevant?
If clout says it’s .
Gandhi didn’t consider Krishna to be a historical person.
23. I think name of Rama has been emphasized more than his appearance which varies from text to text. In your final hours your memory fades and highest bidder buys your soul. There are countless bidders if you’re not on your own.
You need some stories to develop enough energy. You see where this is heading: Shakta tradition. I can make it head in any direction I need. Or nowhere.
24. The switch towards consciousness is highlighted in the Hare Krishna and other new age movements. The learning begins with stories and accomplishment is firm conviction in the principle which is a magical cure for misery and hunger.
25. Ramses consciousness is a warrior consciousness. Fiery. Martian. Solar dynasty. In Shrimad Bhagavad Gita: Krishna talks about his opulences in chapter 10: I am Rama among those who carry weapons. Best fighter is Rama.
Protects sages who are busy in Yajna or sacrifice. Gita is all about sacrifice.
26. Similarly Christ consciousness. God consciousness and so on.
For a grown up: whether Rama was born after the sacrifice performed by a sage or without it shouldn’t matter.
For faithful: Rama is source of all incarnations. Rama is synonymous with Krishna, Christ, Jehovah, Allah and others.
Rama is dancing light of grace. Natarajan: Shiva.
For wise: it doesn’t matter. If names offend you don’t choose them. Live with numbers. Or with images, or scents or doubts. Whatever suits you. Whatever brings food on your table.
27. As an aside: the ideal leader for me would be one who could bring euthanasia free of cost for all. Without going back on his words. Without making me link another PAN card with ADHAR to keep tabs on me. Without making me play office-office. Euthanasia means: happy and easy death or passage to hereafter. And if it’s available in Switzerland and elsewhere it should be the right of all people in India, China and other third world countries as well. We live way too long and it’s not the life free from death, decay, aging and diseases. I will be the first one to opt for it. It hasn’t changed over the years. You can peruse this blog and find about it. If a person leaves Earth: it frees up space, energy and memories for others.
6 thoughts on “2212220”
In his introduction to ‘Meditation and the Bible’, rabbi Aryeh Kaplan, his first two sentences within the Introduction, this thesis statement defines the scope of that work. That prophets “Attain their unique states of consciousness … while in such higher states”.
Meditation permits a person to mature the emotional mind by enlightenment to the language of how the brain stem and the major internal organs communicate by means of emotions through the electrical reflex arc. Meditation works well with Reflexology zone therapy, combined with Shiatsu massage. The latter bases itself upon traditional Japanese and Chinese acupuncture pressure points.
The idea of this type of Eastern medicine, that the wisest doctor, the person who possesses the greatest healing wisdom, no other than oneself. A sick person has the greatest motivation to restore health to the body. It seems to me that rabbi Kaplan premise confuses the baby for the bath water.
All Torah prophets command Mussar. Mussar defines all Torah prophesy. The Aggaditah within the Talmud serves as judicial משנה תורה\/Legislative Review\/ of the halachot affixed to a specific Case\Rule Mishna. Post the terrible Rambam Civil War, virtually all rabbinic authorities lost the skill to study with comprehension Aggadic Talmudic sources. This intellectual Shoah of the cultures and customs of ancient Judea, which both shaped & inspired the TNaCH prophets to command Mussar commandments unto all generations of the Chosen Cohen People. No Man can study the T’NaCH לשמה, without a holy dedication to ‘do and hear’ all of the תרי”ג commandments לשמה.
The revelation of the First Commandment @ Sinai, share a kre’a shma unity with the 13 middot revelation of the Oral Torah logic format revealed to Moshe @ Horev. The Name together with its ensuing “pronoun” tohor middot — the term רוח הקודש hinges upon the knowledge that both this and that live as Spirits rather than words. What distinguishes the k’vanna of רחום from חנון? This question compares to describing, strictly through words, the distinction between one shade of blue from a slightly different shade of blue. How does a person define the color blue with words?
The mitzvah of blowing the Shofar, from this great mitzva the chosen Cohen nations learns with wisdom how to pronounce the Ineffable Name, the Tetragrammaton. The lips of the mouth, they pronounce words and speak languages. But they can no more pronounce the רוח הקודש Name, than pigs can fly. Where does the Spirit of the Name, together with its tohor middot live? By the terms of the oath brit faith, by which HaShem and Avram cut an eternal brit – touching the all the lives of the future born chosen Cohen seed of Avram – these רוח הקודש Spirits reside within the hearts of all generations of bnai brit Israel. Hence the mitzva of tefillah – a Torah obligation – of the heart.
Tefillah and meditation two completely different shades of blue. Both center the focus upon the breath. But whereas the latter employs the fingers of the hands to feel the electric impulses of a specific internal organ opposed by the electric impulses felt by an opposing internal organ … inhale/exhale. By the way I learn, a person seeks to elevate the qui/Chi, ADP unto ATP energy.
The qui/chi produced by one internal organ, a slightly different shade of blue, than the ATP produced by the mitocondria of the assigned opposing internal organ. The skill of opposing one internal organ with the other…. This wisdom seeks to convert unto ‘rational consciousness’ awareness these two organs – combined. Using the mind, the neocortex of the brain, to command the organs of the body to transform their functions @ our minds’ command, into opposing poles, a battery requires. Disease defined as malnutrition of the different shades of qui\chi, which our different internal organs produce. Something comparable to British sailors, who suffered from scurvy, while on a long Sea voyage.
Tefillah by stark contrast bases k’vanna upon the study of T’NaCH\Talmud sealed masoret. The latter serves as the יסוד by which Torah scholars, in all generations, define the k’vanna of specific shades of tohor middot. This discipline, which learns in order to define the k’vanna of prophetic mussar, and thereafter to affix the p’shat of prophetic mussar as the משנה תורה k’vanna of a specific blessing within the Shemone Esrei; together with doing a similar dedication of binding that same defined prophetic mussar p’shat משנה תורה unto halachot affixed to a specific Case\Rule Mishna.
These affixed halachot to a specific Mishna, the sages of the Gemarah, specifically assigned them to a specific Mishna, sealed by the final redaction of the Talmud by Rav Ashi and Rav Ravina. They serve as the critical precedents, by which scholars gauge the k’vanna of each and every Rabbi Yechuda’s Case\Rule Mishnaot. The wisdom of this Talmudic scholarship stands upon the יסוד of Rabbi Akiva’s פרדס understanding of the k’vanna of the Oral Torah middot revelation of logic which Moshe the prophet heard at Horev. This פרדס sh’itta of learning, it too stands upon its own יסוד, learning and interpreting the Written Torah and Talmud halachot לשמה – the revelation of the First commandment @ Sinai.
LikeLiked by 1 person
An interesting code language. clap clap clap :).
LikeLiked by 1 person
Alas, this code language fails to communicate anything other than jibberish.
LikeLiked by 1 person
See you soon.