1. As an aside: Corona has all the symptoms of a religion.
2. To be clear: I don’t mean that religion is a disease.
3. Outer signs of being religious: rosary beads, salutations, prayers, keeping hairs or not, way of living are telltale hallmarks of all religions. The debate on the news channel broached the most documented disease of history: Corona. The religious aspect, in my humble opinion is the way we have been ‘forced’ to protect our lives against it. Wearing masks, keeping social distance and washing our hands frequently. Wait…a lot of it was present all along…AIDS etc. Bill Gates was talking about vaccination long before December 2019.
4. Conspiracy theories can neither be supported nor denied.
5. If there ever was any universal religion: Corona qualifies as one.
6. My honest opinion without sarcasm or irony: it’s the process of transmigration or ascension or departure. People learn that they died. They’re revived. If it’s revealed death loses its appeal. There remains no fear. Whole bunch of people go out of business.
7. Not all people are revived. However: I clearly recall three people dying and reading about their deaths: later they came back to life. Memory is updated. Somehow, after much struggle and devotion to God of Death my memory of three prominent personalities coming back to life was left intact. It’s akin to Mandela Effect with difference that I am the only person who remembers these revivals. Accounts of such revivals or Lazarus effect are numerous in epics like Bhagvata Purana and in hagiographies of saints like Nayanmars.
8. A question was raised about lord Ram’s father.
9. With all due respect to debators: I clearly think that it’s an elementary question in gnostic tradition. Which means it shouldn’t even be a subject of discussion among people who represent masses in parliament.
10. Krishna and other gurus in epics like Bhagvata Purana have spoken about grace given to devotees which makes them realise the presence of divine in all that exists.
11. The formless is realized with great difficulty by beings who are identified with a form. Hence worship of form is encouraged.
12. There are countless streams but five prime streams within Hinduism to realise Absolute.
13. Vishnu, Sun, Shiva, Ganesha and Shakti are these streams.
14. All movements with avataras operate in two ways: first is identification with an existing tradition: for example: Shakyamuni is considered an incarnation of all pervading Vishnu principle by Hindus whereas his life was spent in resisting these doctrines.
Rama and Krishna are other prominent incarnations.
Second is declaration of autonomy and then ministry.
15. To elaborate upon the second: Rama is considered absolute in Ramanandi tradition. Constellation is Aries. Prime motive: restoration of traditional sacrifices. Sages weren’t able to continue them because of demons and took help from divine princes Rama and his brother. There are billions of tales associated with this, similar to Jataka tales.
16. Hare Krishna tradition considers Krishna to be the absolute principle. Vishnu becomes an aspect of Krishna. Bhagvata Purana becomes central text along with Bhagvad Gita.
Taurus is second constellation. Taurus-Gemini are near Orion which is a hunter in representation.
17. In one of the discourses Ramana said: you can know God only by becoming a prey to him.
18. Similarly: Sun, Shiva, Ganesha and Shakti are worshipped as absolutes and have their origin in one or the other aspects.
19. Logos, word or Christ manifested in flesh. In other traditions Christ, Moses and others become streams to reach absolute.
20. Important is ministry: desire to command and rule. First be a servant, a slave, then gain weight and be a minor ruler and then keep doing that till the end of eternity. Why there are so many timelines?
BC/AD, Tibetan timelines, Hizri and Shaka timelines, Vikrama timeline and so on?
21. It’s simple: as UG said: there’s a piece of cake and every identity wants largest part in it. Keep working for your share like I am working for mine. It’s simply put: devotion to Self.
22. Coming back to the question: Was Dashrath Rama’s father?
Is it relevant?
If clout says it’s .
Gandhi didn’t consider Krishna to be a historical person.
23. I think name of Rama has been emphasized more than his appearance which varies from text to text. In your final hours your memory fades and highest bidder buys your soul. There are countless bidders if you’re not on your own.
You need some stories to develop enough energy. You see where this is heading: Shakta tradition. I can make it head in any direction I need. Or nowhere.
24. The switch towards consciousness is highlighted in the Hare Krishna and other new age movements. The learning begins with stories and accomplishment is firm conviction in the principle which is a magical cure for misery and hunger.
25. Ramses consciousness is a warrior consciousness. Fiery. Martian. Solar dynasty. In Shrimad Bhagavad Gita: Krishna talks about his opulences in chapter 10: I am Rama among those who carry weapons. Best fighter is Rama.
Protects sages who are busy in Yajna or sacrifice. Gita is all about sacrifice.
26. Similarly Christ consciousness. God consciousness and so on.
For a grown up: whether Rama was born after the sacrifice performed by a sage or without it shouldn’t matter.
For faithful: Rama is source of all incarnations. Rama is synonymous with Krishna, Christ, Jehovah, Allah and others.
Rama is dancing light of grace. Natarajan: Shiva.
For wise: it doesn’t matter. If names offend you don’t choose them. Live with numbers. Or with images, or scents or doubts. Whatever suits you. Whatever brings food on your table.
27. As an aside: the ideal leader for me would be one who could bring euthanasia free of cost for all. Without going back on his words. Without making me link another PAN card with ADHAR to keep tabs on me. Without making me play office-office. Euthanasia means: happy and easy death or passage to hereafter. And if it’s available in Switzerland and elsewhere it should be the right of all people in India, China and other third world countries as well. We live way too long and it’s not the life free from death, decay, aging and diseases. I will be the first one to opt for it. It hasn’t changed over the years. You can peruse this blog and find about it. If a person leaves Earth: it frees up space, energy and memories for others.