This is simplest of posts to emphasize a point I have already made too often now. 1. As soon as you enter into the Badminton Hall located inside the Baburam Chaturvedi Stadium Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh India Area 51 471001: you see a small room adjacent to the hall. 2. Here you would find a similar … More Hindi and English Medium!
1. I don’t like stediam. 2. Gold medelist. 3. Jyfçotidip mention. 1. It’s 12:52 PM 10.04.2022, Sunday, in Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh, India, inside Pundit Baburam Chaturvedi Stadium. I am sitting under a banyan tree. It reminds me of Gandhi’s fondness for Ruskin Bond’s Unto This Last. 2. I had a chapter in my class 11th … More Why Maroon Pant is Fast Asleep in the Flash Fiction?
1. This is, one of the questions on Grammar quiz on WFP. Free rice site operated by United Nations. Yemen emergency needs us to act with kindness. 2. The only problem is: this question hasn’t been edited for some reason in the last two years despite my complaints. The two options in this question are … More My [pronunciation] of the words is not good!
1. Forty verses praising Hanuman were composed by Goswami Tulsidas, author of Ramcharitmanas. The climax declares: in the end the reader is born in Raghuvarapur as a devotee of Hari which is a name for Vishnu. Solar dynasty. It also declares that anyone reading it 100 times gets liberated and experiences great bliss. 2. 1000 … More Hanuman chalisa and Vishnu Sahastranam!
1. As an aside: Corona has all the symptoms of a religion. 2. To be clear: I don’t mean that religion is a disease. 3. Outer signs of being religious: rosary beads, salutations, prayers, keeping hairs or not, way of living are telltale hallmarks of all religions. The debate on the news channel broached the … More 2212220
Experience is in duality. First, there’s the subject, the experience and also there’s the experienced. All of our activities are to avoid unpleasant and to increase pleasant , in both intensity and duration. Traces of pleasant and unpleasant experiences remain in memory. Not just the knowledge derived therefrom but emotional outcomes too accumulate. They make … More The Natural State is Not An Experience
I was asked this question by a chatbot: What would your ideal day be like? Without any hesitation or pausing to think, I replied: It would be the day when I am absolutely sure it’s the last day of life. The simple reason is: I had absolutely no desires for a long time. There’s no … More Ideal Day?
I realized: Self or Bliss alone matters! Why should I waste my time describing things which prove to be mere diversions? It’s for bliss that we seek diversions. When I realized Self : it was bliss with me : always remaining by my side, well melted in my mind, in my heart, never leaving. It … More Self
1. Some mystics divided human existence in five-fold sheaths in Upanishads. 2. Physical, vital, mental, scientific and blissful. 3. These are also broadly considered to be gross, subtle and causal layers of existence. 4. A liberated being is supposed to transcend all sheaths. Only a slight layer of blissful sheath covers them until their body … More Theism and Atheism!
1. There was a report about multicolored monoliths appearing at various places. It reminded me of Stanley Kubrick’s 2001: A Space Odyssey. 2. While developing models for study of life and students I began with journey, game, school, dream and war models. Yesterday, at the conclusion of ceremony organized by Madhya Pradesh Hindi Literature Unit, … More Light, Camera, Sound and Action!
1. An article dated 15112020 on HT times, about Lucky Ali, who lives in a farm house bought by his father Mehmood, has a title track named “On my way.” Santosh loudly talked about a farm house after I came here from Vrindavan. What connects the dots but marijuana? Today, as Vandana called me in … More Orthodox and unorthodox schools!
1. I am sitting on grass and it feels soothing. Boys are exercising. I saw some stars and the Moon. Balance seems to have a number: seven. 2. After having taken the Grammar class: I ran for my life. I ran three plus rounds after burning some paper and tinder in the name of cleanliness … More Chidambaram