Note: Public holiday on every Sunday. Plus: on second and fourth Saturday. 24 days of service per month. Public holidays mean Holi/Diwali/Dussehra etc 1. It was my first visit to the BOB branch located near Baburam Chaturvedi Stadium Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh India. 2. I visited based upon the suggestion given by kiosk CSC Nitin Chaurasiya … More Bank of Baroda & Kiosk!
Anjana Doodh Dairy is a shop located on Jawahar Panna road near Ambedkar statue opposite to Ambi Wine Shop. It sells dairy products. The name is a Hindi name. Anjana means Unknown. Ranjana means without imagination. Jana means people. Imagination is related to people who can imagine. Doodh stands for milk. Cow, buffalo and goat … More Anjana Doodh Dairy!
The Sunrise! 21.04.2022 What’s unique? Maybe you would find out after two three months of time here: why music from some phones is more conducive to powers of concentration than others. I was asked to reduce the volume multiple times. That only tells about my lack of discipline.
1. Can you finish a ten rupees white bread packet(usually twelve to thirteen pieces with a twenty rupees lassi?) Answer: it depends on whether you need to finish it. 2. Why lassi and not tea? Answer: quantity to soak breads. 3. Why not water and sugar? Answer: I have tried. Question: 01: Why department? Answer: … More Luncheon to luncheon!
This is simplest of posts to emphasize a point I have already made too often now. 1. As soon as you enter into the Badminton Hall located inside the Baburam Chaturvedi Stadium Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh India Area 51 471001: you see a small room adjacent to the hall. 2. Here you would find a similar … More Hindi and English Medium!
1. I don’t like stediam. 2. Gold medelist. 3. Jyfçotidip mention. 1. It’s 12:52 PM 10.04.2022, Sunday, in Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh, India, inside Pundit Baburam Chaturvedi Stadium. I am sitting under a banyan tree. It reminds me of Gandhi’s fondness for Ruskin Bond’s Unto This Last. 2. I had a chapter in my class 11th … More Why Maroon Pant is Fast Asleep in the Flash Fiction?
This is Sunrise as recorded by OppoA53 smartphone camera this morning 09.04.2022 Saturday.
1. Had carrot halwa with librarian and naturopath to celebrate the birthday of the naturopath. A four planet stellium in Sagittarius is the actual cause of his being fond of Osho who had a five planet stellium in it. A Virgo. Atmakaraka Saturn in Sagittarius. 2. Uprooted some carrot grass plants from field. The word … More Log 0812021
1. Played 7 vocabulary jams. Spotted Claire G in one of the jams. She along with PC are only contestants who consistently score in access of 900. 2. I scored first rank once and in most of them second ranks. Stephen D scored well. There were 60 to 100 players on an average. More than … More The Sunflowers, Candles, Discussions!
1. All threads started by Sun. 2. Am reading through the looking glass. Haven’t read it before unlike Wonderland. 3. This could just have been a tweet. A microbiology why knot.
If you know what the heavens is going on, you’re probably full of it! –Rober t Anton Wilson. [ I replaced the words hell with heavens and it with shit for the sake of respectability, beatific effect. ] This verse is inspired by James Harbeck’s blog post on his blog Sesquoi tica : Iso..iy iso … More 64 Words!