1. My net worth is 230 rupees. 2. I have 230 rupees in a small wallet I have. 3. I borrowed another 200 rupees from Vandana. This makes the borrowed amount this season to be 1000 rupees. 4. As I asked her to fetch me money: she said she would give it in a while … More Vandana Fails Again!
1. I bowled only twenty times this morning. I ran more than I bowled. 2. I listened music and played vocabulary jam. 3. I need to play more and write more. 4. It’s a day with harmony: 11112020. There are two pairs. It’s also the eleventh lunar day as per Hindu calender. I spotted Leo … More Couple of harmonies!
1. It’s no nonsense: a traffic police guy carrying a black pipe was standing near Chhatrasal’s Horse: maybe because of the Friday market. It was an easy passage inside the street which leads to Gandhi Smarak Bhavan. Usually there are so many unemployed labourers that the passage is blocked. I saw and saluted the librarian … More Who Has Seen The Wind?
1. Though it rarely happens: one of my employers paid me in full when I asked for only an advance. The student is going to take a leave for about one month. Her behaviour has been strange but I can understand. I bought an earphone worth fifty rupees from a shop I used to buy … More A Story Worth Reading !
1. A bike with a triangle shape on its headlight cover and Vigyaan (Science) written in Devnagari script stops near the superstore. The previous script has to be completed: is he joining our group or not? The barbershop decides: whether I left the tuft on my head or not. Are we joking? My net worth … More The Matchmakers!