This post commemorates three great personalities of India. … More Vallalar, Mahatma and Man of Peace
1. Any rings you wear are a serious business. Now i understand it with more clarity than ever before. Earlier the import used to be as much: whenever one of the protagonists cheated on their husbands or wives: they take off their engagement ring. 2. It’s an age old custom to wear metal rings, especially … More Engagement Rings!
1. MDH head passes away. After Amitabh Bachchan he might have the record of appearing in most number of advertisements on television. 2. I am shown a look alike of Neelu aka Sanat Pandey going towards North, probably to a coaching institute. When he met me he told me that he took interest in me … More China has now risen!
1. It was 23 hours ago. The last post. I am sitting on the same spot. Am I? Herodotus is credited with the quote “you can’t bathe in the same river twice.” 2. Bowled 40 times. 11 hits. Good catching practice as well. There was no juice on juice shop and no poha stall. Two … More The Blue Bird!
1. 40 balls. 8 hits on target. 2. Read newspaper on app. Strangely: all news in this town and around is either about accidents or Lodhi community. And accident signboard has an exclamation mark, like my posts do. Not just one post. It’s entire journalism community of Dainik Bhaskar mocking the prevention of accidents, pedestrians … More Morning Run!
A fellow blogger inspired this post. 1. This year i feel grateful for this black cap that I don on my head. The man sitting on the thela outside stadium near Surya Namaskar statues sold this to me in 70 rupees after bargaining. He asked me what the thing on my right hand’s finger was. … More Thanksgiving 2020
1. Event: I bowled 100 times. I intended to bowl 140 times, like yesterday. There were too many people inside Shatabdi today. I met Yash on my way to Shatabdi ground. It seemed strange that he recognised me after having not recognised before . Twice. Just outside Satguru stationary and in Shatabdi. I made a … More No degrees will be awarded this time!
1. Harshan Yoga. Sagittarius ascendant. Mercury and Moon rule the 12 hour day. The stadium is still being used as an isolation cell for those who do not wear mask. 2. November is pronounced as Navambar or new sky in Hindi 3. December is pronounced as this ambar or this sky. The sky which gets … More The Day Begins!
1. Julian day: 2459176. 7. Venus. Seth. 2. 22.11.2020: symmetry. Beauty of numbers. 3. Uranus rules the day. Quirk. South node of Moon which is placed in Aquarius is placed in the sign of Scorpion. The root comes out to be 2053 or 28 or 10: Sefer Yetzirah. Binary. The first order triggers a time … More Cosmic central Sun…alignment to Shishumara begins!
1. 46 balls. 45th hit the target. 9 hits in total. Big boys were doing kulla. Kulla is mouthwash: usually done after waking up at home. 2. The kingfisher did the trick : it went down from the left poll and reached for the orange bulb. It left the white bulb. 3. Is this it? … More Recreational Bowling!
1. As one Rama is equal to 1000 names of Vishnu. One Gandhi is equivalent to 1000 Ramas. By logic: a picture is worth thousand words. 2. One jnana siddhar like: Vallalar or Patanjali or Kabir or Aandal or Meera is worth 1000 gandhis. 3. One of the last verses by Vallalar in which he … More Vishnu Sahastranama!
1. An article dated 15112020 on HT times, about Lucky Ali, who lives in a farm house bought by his father Mehmood, has a title track named “On my way.” Santosh loudly talked about a farm house after I came here from Vrindavan. What connects the dots but marijuana? Today, as Vandana called me in … More Orthodox and unorthodox schools!