I just raised 35000 grains of rice on Freerice! For every answer you get right, 5 grains go to the UN World Food Programme. Play it here: https://freerice.com/apps
1. The scooty of the academy coach had difficulty in starting.
2. I had a conversation with a guy who owns a white dog. He threatened a rickshaw guy while another guy was beating him. It was all an act. He kept saying ‘swati’ while he meant saafi which is a word for towel.
3. The cricket match had 34 players.
4. The kid texted the student. The Fielding coach was old: all of a sudden.
5. I played vocabulary quiz for Spanish language on Free Rice. I had samose, poha and water to drink. If I hadn’t turned towards the traffic jam: the need to beat the rickshaw guy wouldn’t have been there. The water and the advanced marble. A guy came with a milk pouch and bananas: I handed it over to the shop owner and the pouch worth five rupees changed into pouches worth two rupees each.
6. Timeline seemed to change. Demonetization because of memories.
7. I had a nice time walking with music. The external control of music continued today. Though I despise it I don’t know a way around yet.