1. I bowled 120 balls today. I had a plate of waterballs from Mahajana Chaat Bhandaar. The discussion he was taking part in had something to do with his son : it had a twelve hours shift and it seemed like a moral discussion. Usually it’s crowded on his shop : I thought of eating … More Three Chepla Birds!
1. It has been a long day. I had to make an additional visit to pay for the loan I took on poha and samosa. It was 15 rupees. If I had been careful in counting the requisite items to move out of house: with an order of importance as: wallet, phone, earphones, tally counter, … More Mandrake the magician and a hawker!
1. Mummies are here. 2. Egyptian mysteries have been here all along. I know now how pyramids were built. And how the Tajmahal and other forts or empires were built. I know by the grace of the dancing light. 3. I saw the play of balls. Ramalinga Swami Paradesi the prophet was the most authentic … More Mummies and Egyptian mysteries!
1. Listen well, oh wise one, I will reveal you an eternal mystery! 2. A kingfisher perched on an electric wire. A squirrel was rubbing its ear with its toe. The black bird with a crest asked the kingfisher thusly: pray tell me oh blue bird, why does this emptiness sucks me in, like dust … More The Blue Bird!
1. I feel excellent today. 2. Rishi Kapur passed away. He was a big celebrity. RIP. 3. Neighborhood was quiet until it wasn’t quiet. The boy was shouting his throat out. The mom was being reasonable and slightly goading. 4. I asked for a new smartphone. They said this one was a reward for my … More For Goat The Title is Ramses!
This is a response to writing prompt list: 1. Inland Empire: By David Lynch. Mystery. It’s still the best mystery movie I have ever watched. It’s crafted using a dreamlike sequence of images. His silent movie Rabbits is included into the narrative to create a brilliant effect. I was, am and shall always remain in … More The List of Movies!