1. Can you finish a ten rupees white bread packet(usually twelve to thirteen pieces with a twenty rupees lassi?) Answer: it depends on whether you need to finish it. 2. Why lassi and not tea? Answer: quantity to soak breads. 3. Why not water and sugar? Answer: I have tried. Question: 01: Why department? Answer: … More Luncheon to luncheon!
This is simplest of posts to emphasize a point I have already made too often now. 1. As soon as you enter into the Badminton Hall located inside the Baburam Chaturvedi Stadium Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh India Area 51 471001: you see a small room adjacent to the hall. 2. Here you would find a similar … More Hindi and English Medium!
1. I don’t like stediam. 2. Gold medelist. 3. Jyfçotidip mention. 1. It’s 12:52 PM 10.04.2022, Sunday, in Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh, India, inside Pundit Baburam Chaturvedi Stadium. I am sitting under a banyan tree. It reminds me of Gandhi’s fondness for Ruskin Bond’s Unto This Last. 2. I had a chapter in my class 11th … More Why Maroon Pant is Fast Asleep in the Flash Fiction?
It’s about a recurring nightmare! … More The Stockholm Jockey Syndrome!
1. This is, one of the questions on Grammar quiz on WFP. Free rice site operated by United Nations. Yemen emergency needs us to act with kindness. 2. The only problem is: this question hasn’t been edited for some reason in the last two years despite my complaints. The two options in this question are … More My [pronunciation] of the words is not good!
1. No matter how much you speak: you speak too much. 2. No matter how much you eat: you eat too much. 3. Written above are two golden principles of moderation. I have heard them all my life. But when you feel pain is greater than the gain: break these rules gingerly. 4. Fair as … More FAIR
1. Stopwatch of my android smartphone shows 09:30:51 2. I clearly remember walking for about 9 minutes before I sat to read. It was about 06:47 AM. 3. The smartphone clock shows: 10:00 AM. 4. By using points second and third above, it can be deduced that about 03:13:00 should be the reading on stopwatch. … More 09:30:51
1. The best of celebrations was a decade ago. They so arranged it that i was left with her and her. 2. It was serene. An Italian restaurant. Monika. The boys didn’t come on a pretext. 3. She was there for two birthdays in a row. Once i was washing clothes using washing machine when … More It ended in 2010.
1. A man with shoes, wearing a white kerchief stares for a long time…moves away as i ask. He appeared after my last post was published. 2. A blind man catches hold of me just outside the post office. He requests me to put address of an institution where he’s going to take admission in … More Slippery Slippers!
1. She alighted from an e-rickshaw. I was walking with my gaze into ethereal shrine. I had a hunch: it might be her. She was waiting for someone. 2. I could have done it some other day. Why not now? To be genuine in my salutation for once. 3. She was wearing a white saari … More Rekha Madam!
1. 11533: my rankings on jam despite only few people being present. Sudip C might be the one from Hall of Fame. I should check the status in the hall now. 2. I was tired but kept reading. Utensils have piled. I need to wash at least fifteen of them by tomorrow. The pull-ups were … More Dictums
1. Mummies are here. 2. Egyptian mysteries have been here all along. I know now how pyramids were built. And how the Tajmahal and other forts or empires were built. I know by the grace of the dancing light. 3. I saw the play of balls. Ramalinga Swami Paradesi the prophet was the most authentic … More Mummies and Egyptian mysteries!