1. After a bit of chat: in the library where they’re doing the final bits of rehearsal as they are going to present the act day after tomorrow. 2. I have drank the whole sky. I keep drinking it. Day in and day out, The new skies keep appearing, The thirst becomes even more intense, … More The Dance!
1. A tree has shed so many of its leaves within the last few minutes. It’s quite poetic. 2. A crow sings. 3. There are cotton clouds. 4. A ship turned during its whaling expedition. A bus fell in a canal. I was thinking of root canal. I had to take antibiotics and pain killers. … More Dissolution
This light is known as one mind It’s the bridge between unconscious and conscious Through it Walk dead and become alive It’s plenum It connects all realms It’s the ground of being And origin of all things! It’s also the end.
The setting Sun is shining brightly. Twenty five birds perched on two pairs of wires. White birds are picking their food from field. It’s a strange peace. I was listening to someone speak. There’s no complaining at this moment. In the infinite journey these patterns repeat ad infinitum. Some consider knowledge to be objective of … More Objectives
1. Plenty of vocabulary jams. My ID is 01. I invite you to play with me on vocabulary.com. 2. Kavitha J and Paul H scored well today on most of the jams. 3. I attended a birthday party, registered some books in library, emptied dustbin ash, helped in cowshed, wrote couple of blog posts, clicked … More End of the day!
1. Basking in the Sun: 40 minutes. 2. Filling two buckets of water using bicycle for transit : 20 minutes. Believe it or not! 3. Scrapping grass outside library was due for long. Burning stray pieces: 20 minutes. 4. A man walking with fast paces only asked for confirmation of what he knew: “that lady … More Routine!
Birds are returning to their nests. Parrots mostly. Eleventh Moon is shining in Taurus just above my head. Sounds of prayers from nearby temples and mosques. The granary has expanded a bit. Not as much as needed yet. I picked up the scrapped grass and threw it away. A trolley full of pigeon pea is … More Twilight Again!
1. An Acrobat of a nightingale. It doesn’t know I am writing about it. It was frolicking and it has hardly moved in the last hour. I moved 31 times to put scrapped grass onto a heap. 2. A cow was buried at this very place in 2018. Now it’s being used as a place … More An Acrobat!
Contesseration consternation girasol Solus bolus golus Ration for nation on PlayStation Staycation cation anion carion ionic Dance on walls of fragrant rants Triapse apah haphazard hazard Hard ardent entry tryst strident
1. Took me 54 minutes to register 20 books. 2. Couldn’t bypass conversation of Nachiketa with Yama. The lure of Brahmavidya. I read about it in a book when I was six years old. The word Moksha means liberation. I later developed a vocabulary with at least 40 words for the concept of enlightenment or … More Another Dark Night Ends!