1. It’s not a problem. It’s only a narration of an event. I was listening to the morning news near a Komatsu road roller which has skating wheels. I was thinking whether it’s a story or a narration. 2. When, I saw the driver approaching the vehicle. He was brushing. The driver was brushing the … More Komatsu Dragon Spits
1. It’s a strange notion. But I have expressed it more than once. What if, the biggest illusion woven by the mother matrix was patriarchy? 2. Gurdjieff told about hierarchies in his strange tales. But you need to grasp the icons. 3. Queen of the british kingdom or Moon which represents feminine care giving or … More Don’t Take Sides!
1. Two birds on wire were nuzzling each other. A buffalo was singing a song in a strange voice. The Sun shone brightly and there were no rainbows. 2. There was a bus without any passengers or staff, parked just about a hundred metres away from the pipe where the truck had toppled. I feel … More Art
1. The birds were chirping sweetly. Sound of a distant truck approaching gets louder. Doppler. Doppelganger. Granger. Germane mane inane anemone one two three…seven is the number of the heavenly crows on an electric wire. Buffaloes do their morning march. I convert starch into glucose. A Tupperware seller trudged on bike towards the petrol pump … More Events Recently
1. A blue, fuel tanker, passes with a glue in eyes. A lady was sitting with her face towards back on the backseat of a car. 2. I was wondering, do you drive? 3. I pass through the kingdom of the Yaldabaoth, who kept none of the moths, unleashed all of the dragonflies. 4. I … More This Fast or that slow, how low will you go?
1. A pig was lying on the highway. A dead pig. This was a sign that a band of robbers was in the neighborhood. 2. A bunch of dogs was sitting besides it, ready to feast. They all had their tongues out. One of them had black marks around eyes as if it was wearing … More Ashes to ashes, Dust to dust!
1. It was a story inside a story: I didn’t expect the grandma to offer me water and tea. It was rare but it did happen. Her son was out doing work for he had been out of work for long. Peevish crying everyday. Bugging one and all and finding faults have been his lifelong … More Dingdong singsongs Hanky Panky lanky Shanky!