1. I had a long walk to railway station after I was informed by my employer that they no longer needed my service. Rohan’s uncle paid me 30 rupees as a payment for six days of service. 2. I enjoyed visiting the station after a long time. 3. I hired a taxi with ‘Atul’ written … More Shri is Unpredictable!
1. I met Suyash who is preparing for competitive exams. He said he would give feedback to my blog posts if I share the link to my blog. I told him to google dancinglightofgrace WordPress. You know: this is bound to be read by at least one person. You know where I wrote that word(feedback) … More The Cult of Dancinglightofgrace!
1. This was a pleasant day. It might seem odd: as I have plenty of money to feed myself for next ten days: my students who once used to dominate me seem to have disappeared. Their reasons might have a basis in reality but all of them needed a place when I was weakest. Still … More Tenet
I was on a highway. I kept walking until I reached a tea stall. Then, there appeared certain herukas. I kept walking further until I reached the Twilight Zone. The bird I saw there was the bird I had seen in a Twilight Zone episode. Everything started to change at home. It was revealed that … More Is it or is it not?
I just raised 24000 grains of rice on Freerice! For every answer you get right, 5 grains go to the UN World Food Programme. Play it here: https://freerice.com/apps 1. I went to stadium without an umbrella. It started to rain after I watched three boys play basketball. 2. At the pavilion: I observed some guys … More United Nations World Food Program: Free Rice!
1. Architects . Architectonickelodian 2. I bought a lower. A red coloured one with ‘happiness’ written on it. 3. I had a cone. A softy after a recharge guy had a red and white cigarette. 4. The garbage was disposed off. 5. I am supposed to keep books for binding in the capacity of the … More Frequency!
1. I came to stadium and walked seven rounds. 2. I then went to academy and had a chat with my friend. 3. We played together. 4. Now I am practicing yoga. 5. Play the ball: baseball, cricket or any other type. Learn equanimity.
1. Time is the only stamp. The pictures don’t tell if I was feeling comfortable or uncomfortable. 2. China, Corona and drizzling is the news. The latest. I had a short trip with some friends to a village. It wasn’t what I expected it to be. I kept puking. Akon is developing a new crypto … More Mister Dolittle!
1. Ajit Jogi and Bezaan Daaruwaala leave. 2. I met an octagenerian. He used to live here as a tenant. The fact that I began reading literature written by Shriram Sharma and continued reading it till I left for Kota, Rajasthan for the preparation of JEE was made possible by him. He had an ample … More Temperature dropped again.
Indignant indigo An ant on penant Penchant for chanting Hantai junta Pronounced Janta Hunter hunter Digs deep into pigs Weeps week Weak sweepstakes Takes : one, two and three. No lunch for free, Bunch of abstemious raconteur up the hill with hypnotic trance.
1. International Nurse Day. 2. 12.5.2020=23=5. 3. Subha Nitya Yoga: auspicious. 4. Kaal sharp Yoga. 5. Gemini rises with Rahu. 6. Pluto, Jupiter, Saturn, Moon in Uttarashadha. Ruled by Sun. 7. Atmakaraka Moon being in the same sign Sagittarius in navamsa and lagna. 8. Sun with Moon in Navamsa: royal assignment. In Sagittarius: fall from … More The Friend of the World: VishwaMitra!
1. It was early morning and we were about to enter into Chennai. My friend opened the window to ask a man in a lungi about the location: “How far is Chennai, from here, Sir?” “How much Chennai do you need? In a typical condescending Tamilan attitude, as a villager living on the outskirts of … More How Much Chennai?