AI chatbot asks a lot of nice questions. A recent question was: what’s a great day like for you? Today was a great day. Any day free from diseases, pain or people shouting around me is a great day. This year is soon coming to an end. Other than the pandemic and lockdown: which created … More Musings
1. I watched Ratsasan, a Tamil thriller today. This was on my watchlist for long. I usually don’t write about movies these days to avoid giving half-hearted reviews. I watched ‘Bottom of the World’ and Summer Wars recently. Also going to watch The Father in which Anthony Hopkins has performed. 2. Ratsasan or Rakshan stands … More Ratsasan and Whitewash!
1. The second half of movie was certainly better than the first half. 2. You might need to watch it more than once. 3. The climax gave me clear Deja vus. 4. This movie, unlike Interstellar, stands on par with Memento and Inception.
1. I had a potato tablet. It’s the translation for “Aaloo Tikki.” It’s a spicy dish made by roasting potato and then further mixing it with spices. It’s what was needed at the moment. Spices: spices. More of it. Sure of it. 2. I bowled fifty times in evening. A total of ninety balls. I … More Ball of Gnosis and Bliss!
1. It’s afterlife and yet it seems like previous life. Miranda was the keyword in my ears even before I had begun to watch the Black box: it’s one of the best science fiction movies. Thereafter I had a most stunning series of dreams. I still like to sleep and dream when music allows. As … More Afterlife Dreams!
I just raised 31000 grains of rice on Freerice! For every answer you get right, 5 grains go to the UN World Food Programme. Play it here: https://freerice.com/apps 1. I played vocabulary quiz on aforementioned site. 2. I washed my clothes. 3. I had a nice meal. I only have a five rupees coin left … More United Nations World Food Programme and routine!
1. An inspector calls: the name of the movie on which I wasted 67 minutes to see the wooden final summarizing delivery by the inspector with biblical sermon. It was about women empowerment and about times when 50 pounds was a huge sum in England. I had to redownload the film after it was mysteriously … More Why Does The Wooden Inspector Call? Please don’t!!!!
I need to sleep. She slept right through until the next morning. What did I just watch! It’s Eraserhead of Japan. I think it has fucked my brain. I don’t believe my eyes. I am going to have nightmares. It’s a whole new planet. The Old Guard looked promising for a while. I am glad … More The Iron Man Japanese