1. I eat fruits. Fallen on ground. 2. It takes me a lot of time to make-up my mind to write. I would have preferred sitting quietly, watching the setting Sun, the dance, birds frolicking, chirping and returning to nests in various groups. 3. Even in the recreated identity and objective : my efforts tend … More Peace
1. Don’t know how it ends. I am happy to have commented on her posts in a civil manner. It’s a success. 2. I received a coin which had 2017 as its release year as i bought the incense sticks. Crackers were bursting nearby. 3. I bowled 50 times. It was easy to focus on … More In the end was the end!
1. It was a pleasant walk back to this place. A walk in twilight after a long time. The librarian was reading newspaper. I took his leave after a few minutes. This morning I had a ride on e-rickshaw. This noon I met a person who was interested in books and arcane knowledge. 2. Lunch … More You, you or you and you!?
I just raised 50000 grains of rice on Freerice! For every answer you get right, 5 grains go to the UN World Food Programme. Play it here: https://freerice.com/apps
The man was a drunkard and a gambler. I used to be his neighbour and I was wondering if I was his friend. I was the man’s only friend for he had no wife, no one to love, and no one to care for. I will tell you: sometimes we undo by doing and sometimes … More I am sure
1. After the prayer meeting we went on a walk to remember. Three kids on bike. The driver gave his handle up loose before the house of the food inspector. The immediate cause was a piece of cloth lying on road. The deeper cause– they are returning players. 2. The bench to sit down for … More Temperature Drops
1. Narada versus Rama: Rama is Bhagavan whereas Narada is merely a journalist. In the fiction there are big egos and smaller ones. Rama is one of the biggest. Narada was also an incarnation of Vishnu like Rama but Ramayana glorified Rama. Narada had initiated Valmiki the creator of Ramayana. Narada asked his lord Narayana … More Narada versus Rama!
1. It looks nearer than it appears in the image. 2. Venus is also visible in the South West: 3. People singing in chorus in the nearby temples. It was the sheer radiance today. A kid is singing and family members are busy chasing away the persistent cat. It gets almost no food here and … More Super Moon and Venus