1. Played 10 vocabulary jams on vocabulary.com. Scored first rank on 8 of them second rank on 2 of them. Stephen D, PC and others were absent. Eat B was present. 2. My scores: (605, 645, 600, 740, 790, 365, 550, 565, 830, 655) 3. The scores are out of 1000. 4. I intend to … More Tohu Mercurial!
I just raised 140000 grains of rice on Freerice! For every answer you get right, 5 grains go to the UN World Food Programme. Play it here: https://freerice.com/apps
1. She retained Kuntal as Kaundal. 2. Her memory of my memory isn’t any better than it used to be. 3. She inquired about the fragrance. As i was returning from the Deendayal Rasoi: the fragrance near the entrance was palpable. They’re all in on it. 4. I registered 44 titles today. The last rack … More Fragrance!
1. I bowled only twenty times this morning. I ran more than I bowled. 2. I listened music and played vocabulary jam. 3. I need to play more and write more. 4. It’s a day with harmony: 11112020. There are two pairs. It’s also the eleventh lunar day as per Hindu calender. I spotted Leo … More Couple of harmonies!
1. A big screen showing the counting of votes has been placed just outside the stadium. Election results will decide the ruling party and the leader in this state. 2. Yesterday evening I sat with Piyush. I told him about the hacking. He told that it might be technical error in smartphone. I decided to … More Not sure of anything anymore!
I just raised 87000 grains of rice on Freerice! For every answer you get right, 5 grains go to the UN World Food Programme. Play it here: https://freerice.com/apps
1. It’s no nonsense: a traffic police guy carrying a black pipe was standing near Chhatrasal’s Horse: maybe because of the Friday market. It was an easy passage inside the street which leads to Gandhi Smarak Bhavan. Usually there are so many unemployed labourers that the passage is blocked. I saw and saluted the librarian … More Who Has Seen The Wind?
1. I had charity food after a long time today: in one packet there were four pooris and some dry brinjal potato curry which was tasty though I wasn’t very hungry. Whether it was orchestrated or not: they reached the Gandhi Smarak Bhavan the moment I reached and like the day before when I had … More Charity and Memory!
1. Though it rarely happens: one of my employers paid me in full when I asked for only an advance. The student is going to take a leave for about one month. Her behaviour has been strange but I can understand. I bought an earphone worth fifty rupees from a shop I used to buy … More A Story Worth Reading !
1. A bike with a triangle shape on its headlight cover and Vigyaan (Science) written in Devnagari script stops near the superstore. The previous script has to be completed: is he joining our group or not? The barbershop decides: whether I left the tuft on my head or not. Are we joking? My net worth … More The Matchmakers!
I just raised 67000 grains of rice on Freerice! For every answer you get right, 5 grains go to the UN World Food Programme. Play it here: https://freerice.com/apps