1. It is.
2. It's everywhere.
3. It imparts knowledge. Hence its nature is knowledge.
4. This communion results in freedom from all afflictions. Result is peace and bliss. It's therefore known as bliss.
5. It imparts life and freedom from death, decay and aging : therefore it's an energy. A power.
6. Since there's no other to it. It has no equals. It's not just supreme power. It's the only power without any comparison. All beings derive their existence from it.
7. The absolute abode: it's free from fear, birth, death or suffering.
2 thoughts on “The Absolute Abode!”
Have you seen my new post, if interested then do check out my blog.
LikeLiked by 1 person