1. This is, one of the questions on Grammar quiz on WFP. Free rice site operated by United Nations. Yemen emergency needs us to act with kindness. 2. The only problem is: this question hasn’t been edited for some reason in the last two years despite my complaints. The two options in this question are … More My [pronunciation] of the words is not good!
This is the anniversary of this blog. I wouldn’t have recalled if WordPress hadn’t sent a reminder. AI chatbot asked: What’s the goal of meditation? The goal of meditation is to reduce number of thoughts initially. Once that happens the organism isn’t deprived of its energy via obsessive thinking. If you continue you reach the … More The Goal of Meditation is Meditation!
1. After 75 posts. 2. The lady who opened the door comes with an axe. 3. Other than me: two or three posts since October 16th. 4. They would rather keep a dead baby than keep a baby who is alive and kicking. 5. So be it. It’s not 2016 all over again. I am … More Anand You Are Still Too Much For Us!
1. I ran and walked for two hours with bag on my back. 2. I used to go for long walks. Twenty to twenty five kilometres taking about 3 hours with rest. It was actually less than two hours for 20 kilometres. 3. I walked inside Jhan jhan Devi temple a fortnight ago. Somvati Amavasya. … More Preparing For Bundelkhand Marathon 2021!
1. I lost again. She scored 100 points more on both German and Algebra. 2. I registered some books. Maybe 35. 3. This is a beautiful day. Twilight Zone. Dakshinamurti strotam under eight petalled lotus. 4. I played some vocabulary jams. I need to play some more. 5. 2341325422 are ranks i received on jams. … More Is Freedom Free?
1. I had a 15 minutes session on Data Science with Vaibhav who represents Business Toys. Vaibhav hails from Satara, Maharashtra. The session was for free from the firm. 2. He is currently located in Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore (Bengaluru.) 3. Data Science course would need 79999 rupees including GST. And a laptop or computer. Six months … More Roustabout!
I just raised 60000 grains of rice on Freerice! For every answer you get right, 5 grains go to the UN World Food Programme. Play it here: https://freerice.com/apps
1. Logic comes to my rescue at times. Though it also hides the higher intelligence. 2. Counting, reading, writing, running, balancing, mindfulness, humility, modesty. They’re all treasures : until they’re not. If you master a skill you should also count the dependencies. Electricity, water, space, hygiene and availability of good food are basic constraints for … More The Day!
1. Shani or Saturn was born as a progeny to Chhaya or Shadow when Sun, his father misconstrued her to be his wife, who, unable to bear his Taijas left to do penance. As to why she left a shadow behind remains a mystery. After coming to realise that he has given birth to Saturn … More The Birthday of Saturn!
1. I read the local newspaper for grandma. 2. Did shopping for three clothes : couple of t-shirts and a lower. The lot would last for a year, hopefully. Spent 570/- ₹ on them. 3. Still looking for tuition jobs. Can’t apply online because of lack of PAN card. I have hated paperwork all my … More Striving for a better station!
1. International Nurse Day. 2. 12.5.2020=23=5. 3. Subha Nitya Yoga: auspicious. 4. Kaal sharp Yoga. 5. Gemini rises with Rahu. 6. Pluto, Jupiter, Saturn, Moon in Uttarashadha. Ruled by Sun. 7. Atmakaraka Moon being in the same sign Sagittarius in navamsa and lagna. 8. Sun with Moon in Navamsa: royal assignment. In Sagittarius: fall from … More The Friend of the World: VishwaMitra!
1. A dog heard the grandmother calling me inside to have another meal. I had a tea at aunt’s place where I walked a few steps with my cousin who is an author and a programmer. 2. Programmers as well as authors do the same thing: they write codes using information available to them in … More Storms!