1. Cranes are roaming in the field. Yellow butterflies flutterby. A kingfisher is basking in the Sun on a branch of a tree. Its counterpart comfortably perched down near group of white birds. A bird on top of the hut before me looks for a while at me then looks right. Another blackbird on another … More Silence of the Birds!
1. Some mist from the air settles on my eyeglasses before I settle on the piece of chair under the neem tree. I cleanse it. I hear the birds and the vehicles of milkmen going towards the town talk something about the “halaal” and “haraam”: trefa and kosher of Jews. I see ultraviolet clouds on … More Spotters Wheel Heel Reel
1. Today there were two of them. One was sitting on earth and the other on a branch. Seeing me, they flew to a branch, looking curiously at me as I drew out the phone to capture their image. I think you can spot them easily in this picture though I had to zoom out … More Owls
1. Two birds on wire were nuzzling each other. A buffalo was singing a song in a strange voice. The Sun shone brightly and there were no rainbows. 2. There was a bus without any passengers or staff, parked just about a hundred metres away from the pipe where the truck had toppled. I feel … More Art
1. There were giant bats on the Ashok tree. It has started to drizzle as we were waiting near the swing. Wings of bats were spread like canopies. Batlings were battling with drizzle drops, flying zigzag. They were not there just a few days ago. An owl and half lives there too. It’s cute. A … More Walking
It’s the world photography day. A squirrel is trying to nibble at the blue shirt hanging on a pillar. A lizard looked out of ventilation of the bathroom yesterday, near the same place as it was raining cats and gods. Dragonflies and horseflies, Buzzing zing, Amazing birds, Though he charges ten rupees per tea, How … More Nowhere!
I was reading a book on bee-keeping. I came across this word “eaves.” It’s not something I knew so I looked it up. It was defined as the part of the building where roof meets the wall. I knew by the context: it was not a plural of eave. I found that “eaves” was also … More Meeting was for eavesdropping!
Jejune Junebug bugs Bunny rabbit hole. Mayflower mayfly flyover flutterby bilateral dragonfly tattoo designs. Junebug junebug junebug junebug. Gumshoe oeillade ladle ladder rungs rugs smug mug mugger germane manager inane shrapnel harpsichord harpagon gonebydays. Mrs. Junebug, as she was named, had a very serious and devoted nature. She is a chatterbox of sorts. Always wears … More Junebug bugs Bunny rabbit!
Birds are returning to their nests. They are little birds, and the mothers are very angry with them. Piglet gimcrack rucksack backpack acknowledged ledgerdemain. One mother bird is not happy. As it has a toothache. This is because the other mother bird has a bad temper and she scratched it. Birds are chirping around me. … More If a rocket can hit wicket…
Birds are returning to the nest nearby. Bats are swinging. Hovering over the balls and snowballing lingas boiling springs eaten up pun. “This is the nest of birds,” says the crow. You are not the same. Since you saw the pictures here this weekend. The twilight is crimson…and the towers look forward to hearing from … More Hurray!
I woke up with wonderful dark clouds all around. Birds are chirping around me. Some of them are heading to their offices. All plants and trees look green and fresh. Air is cool with water sprinkler as I walk on roof clicking pictures. I kept thinking about you. I feel your absence from the back … More Beyond!
1.I had a walk inside the stadium. It was after the yoga inside Gandhi Smarak Bhavan. It was open for walk after a long time. Some people were playing cricket inside. I think they were policewale. 2. I observed a bunch of bricks outside my house. They’re planning on construction upstairs. It clearly means noise. … More Either Begging or This!