1. There are beautiful cotton clouds in the sky. 2. As I cleansed the rack before I sat to register books this noon, i decided to burn the garbage. The wife of the trustee came asking if I was burning new papers regularly. I told her they were old papers. While she’s adept at lying … More The Day!
1. Latest achievement on vocabulary.com: 2. In one of the jams I scored 10 points higher than PC. It rarely happens. I was the leader of the jam in that one. 3. Well, there’s no substitute to hardwork. My overall ranking has also improved a great deal. 4. My ID is 10. I invite you … More A Day Well Spent!
1. Plenty of vocabulary jams. My ID is 01. I invite you to play with me on vocabulary.com. 2. Kavitha J and Paul H scored well today on most of the jams. 3. I attended a birthday party, registered some books in library, emptied dustbin ash, helped in cowshed, wrote couple of blog posts, clicked … More End of the day!
1. Basking in the Sun: 40 minutes. 2. Filling two buckets of water using bicycle for transit : 20 minutes. Believe it or not! 3. Scrapping grass outside library was due for long. Burning stray pieces: 20 minutes. 4. A man walking with fast paces only asked for confirmation of what he knew: “that lady … More Routine!
1. After taking the permission to enter into the kitchen to drink couple of glasses of water, I drank it and cleansed the glass: then, before coming to library I reported it to the secratary who was showing some seeds to the head of the trust. I had to report it because it was necessary. … More Left is Right and Right is Wrong When Sun goes South!
I just raised 48000 grains of rice on Freerice! For every answer you get right, 5 grains go to the UN World Food Programme. Play it here: https://freerice.com/apps 1. I sweeped the room which was pending since long. I cleaned the handkerchief. I am practicing forced exhalation. At once I used to do it ten … More United Nations World Food Programme Free Rice Help Alleviate The Hunger in the World!
1. Oh my God-head radix. 2. I had 250 grams of fresh milk which I bought from the Neelesh milk dairy. It’s an unforeseen unprecedented event in my life: as symbolic as it must be. 3. I put some sugar into milk. I don’t know how I am going to pay for it: perhaps by … More Oh my God-head Radix!
I just raised 31000 grains of rice on Freerice! For every answer you get right, 5 grains go to the UN World Food Programme. Play it here: https://freerice.com/apps 1. I played vocabulary quiz on aforementioned site. 2. I washed my clothes. 3. I had a nice meal. I only have a five rupees coin left … More United Nations World Food Programme and routine!