I just raised 26000 grains of rice on Freerice! For every answer you get right, 5 grains go to the UN World Food Programme. Play it here: https://freerice.com/apps
1. I made a few calls.
2. I heard some music by maestros.
3. I took milk, rice and pulses in lunch. I had poha for breakfast.
4. I walked to the Hanuman temple up the hill. It’s known as Hanuman Tauriya. It’s an ancient site in this city. It’s beautiful to look at the city from top of that hill. It was neptunian, foggy and dreamlike. I saw the priest, a security guard and a reader of Ramcharitmanasa in the temple premise.
5. There were four or five boys outside the temple. I again noted the bike number 4440 near Chhatrasal Carrefour. It’s the same bike number I saw couple of times before under the neem tree and on road to Brijpura.
6. The stadium had least number of people today. On my way I observed a damsel who was holding hand of a child. Behind her two boys: just before that spot a man had spit for some reason. A banana thela had three guys near it. As I changed I almost slipped for being engrossed into thoughts. I got a call from Devkunwar’s sister-in-law who said she had seen me near JK Cyber cafe. She wanted me to talk to her daughters who study in class ninth for English tuitions.
7. Academy had nobody. It was locked for it has been raining since last two days.