It’s about a recurring nightmare! … More The Stockholm Jockey Syndrome!
1. Articles 13 and 14 of constitution of India. Equality before law and exemption from certain laws in special cases(ex: article 31) 2. I went on a trip. The plan was to watch a football match in the local stadium. A tournament. Something else happened. There were some kids in the nets. There used to … More The Trip to Chita!
1. I took some pictures: uploaded them on instagram before I began writing this article. The weather is pleasant. 2. It is Sunday market. The Ramlila ground was fully occupied. I had a pleasant meal in Deendayal rasoi. The scrubber was inside the soap bucket. I looked for it around me and then dipped my … More After Deendayal Rasoi Day Five!
1. 6 overs. I concentrated on Fielding as well as Bowling. 2. There are three parties in ground. 3. I observe plenty of work that has been put by academy on ground: when i came here there were only two pitches. Now there are four and twenty pillars. Many new players have joined and many … More Sunday Morning!
1. I had a meal worth at least 131 rupees. Milk was not available as it got used up in making kheer-a dish made with rice. I didn’t eat the dish because of what happened in 2016 Sharad Purnima. The dreams. Then bespectacled jyotishi then Dev Prabhakar Shastri and so on… courtesy Vandana. 2. It … More 20201114
1. It was the only public event in which I participated in the year 2020. It was a grand success. 2. Yesterday evening: someone working on lighting told me that it was supposed to finish within one hour: 6 to 7. It actually finished by about 8:30. Which means a ninety minutes lag. It was … More Grand Success!
1. Logic comes to my rescue at times. Though it also hides the higher intelligence. 2. Counting, reading, writing, running, balancing, mindfulness, humility, modesty. They’re all treasures : until they’re not. If you master a skill you should also count the dependencies. Electricity, water, space, hygiene and availability of good food are basic constraints for … More The Day!
It rained. The fog on the mountains nearby is the most captivating sight. The roads look bathed. Drenched mules were trying to procreate. The scenery before the rain and during a thunderstorm is better than after rain. But this region welcomes any and all rains. I am happy to see farmers relieved. The rain left … More Events Horizon!