Note: Public holiday on every Sunday. Plus: on second and fourth Saturday. 24 days of service per month. Public holidays mean Holi/Diwali/Dussehra etc 1. It was my first visit to the BOB branch located near Baburam Chaturvedi Stadium Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh India. 2. I visited based upon the suggestion given by kiosk CSC Nitin Chaurasiya … More Bank of Baroda & Kiosk!
About my new job, World Food Program, a walk and some memories … More Article 11
A group of owls is called a “parliament.” Source: Wikipedia the free encyclopaedia
1. The Cowshed needs at least 20 skilled hours per day for 48 cows. 2. The library needs at least 3 hours everyday for optimal functioning. 3. The garbage collection and disposal from fields and campus which includes but isn’t limited to plastic bags, wrappers and clothes needs at least an hour perday. 4. Naturopathy … More Gandhi Smarak Nidhi Chhatarpur Efficiency Studies
1. I have completed creating verses on all of her January prompts on 512021. Waiting for February!
1. I received a delayed notification on instagram today. The only person who likes my posts had liked it 6 hours ago but the notification i received was exactly when i came out of Deendayal Rasoi. 2. End of the story.
1. Gates is positive about better scientific advances in 2021 but won’t tell anyone that time travel already exists despite all the theories given by Hawking to support otherwise. 2. I would get a t-shirt by organizers of Bundelkhand marathon 2021 on Rahul Dravid’s birthday or eve of National Youth Day. I was thinking about … More Big Shots!
1. Potatoes, chickpea and tomatoes curry in Deendayal Rasoi. Very delicious, without excess of salt or chilly. Fresh hot rotis and rice. I requested for a second serving of curry and they delivered it. The kid was taking dump outside, near bench. Open defecation! Then he kept calling some word loudly merely to hear the … More Deendayal Rasoi Day 18!
1. I merely thought: “she’s born in Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh, not in Bengal or Orisaa.” 2. I once told her that you now belong to this place as you live here. 3. This morning the news becomes all about Jabalpur on Dainik Bhaskar. I also meet a reporter whom I had not seen in two … More Jabalpur_17122020_Cracking The Code!
1. Bowled 10 overs. 20 hits. 2. Had some difficulty breathing. The ladies at home burn too much tinder to fill the house with smog. It’s been decades old practice. Might suit you in open spaces. 3. Read and edited some posts. 4. The cement pitch has been cracked open like that patch of sidewalk … More Syzygy!
You have heard about makeup. Physical make-up. Mental make-up. Spiritual make-up. The third one is real and absolutely necessary. It’s like life insurance. You’re in CIN 105.
1. Baal. Laal. Paal. 2. Baal Gangadhar Tilak. Geeta Rehasya or mystery of Gita. Founder of BHU. Had a four planet stellium in the tenth house of his horoscope. Popular. Author. Founder of a University. Has moustache like Neitzsche in his picture which is in the South West corner of the library. 3. Laal Bahadur … More Baalaalpaal