It’s about a recurring nightmare! … More The Stockholm Jockey Syndrome!
1. This is, one of the questions on Grammar quiz on WFP. Free rice site operated by United Nations. Yemen emergency needs us to act with kindness. 2. The only problem is: this question hasn’t been edited for some reason in the last two years despite my complaints. The two options in this question are … More My [pronunciation] of the words is not good!
1. I could figure out a way to retain flag of Finland. It wasn’t easy amidst distractions. I persisted. 2. The linear equation is: X+1=0. 3. Coordinates: (a,b)=(-1,4)::(-1,-4) 4. Background: White. Stripes: Blue. 5. I worked on Free Rice site by #WFP for a while during football match. It taught me a bit about country … More Posco Act and Article 14!
1. Articles 13 and 14 of constitution of India. Equality before law and exemption from certain laws in special cases(ex: article 31) 2. I went on a trip. The plan was to watch a football match in the local stadium. A tournament. Something else happened. There were some kids in the nets. There used to … More The Trip to Chita!
About my new job, World Food Program, a walk and some memories … More Article 11
This post commemorates three great personalities of India. … More Vallalar, Mahatma and Man of Peace
27. Freedom as to payment of taxes for promotion of any particular religion. 29. Protection of interest of minorities.
1. Forty verses praising Hanuman were composed by Goswami Tulsidas, author of Ramcharitmanas. The climax declares: in the end the reader is born in Raghuvarapur as a devotee of Hari which is a name for Vishnu. Solar dynasty. It also declares that anyone reading it 100 times gets liberated and experiences great bliss. 2. 1000 … More Hanuman chalisa and Vishnu Sahastranam!
1. Stopwatch of my android smartphone shows 09:30:51 2. I clearly remember walking for about 9 minutes before I sat to read. It was about 06:47 AM. 3. The smartphone clock shows: 10:00 AM. 4. By using points second and third above, it can be deduced that about 03:13:00 should be the reading on stopwatch. … More 09:30:51
1. Having spent more than 4 months on Blogger’s World as author: I feel successful in having fulfilled my promise to myself. I survived and it’s working. I feel it’s fully functional as an active blog now. As many as 6 bloggers have posted there in the last one month. Many new bloggers are being … More Whatever Happened!
Three of them were sowing onion roots in the field. Eastern side near cowshed. I needed cudgel. I asked them if it was the season. They confirmed. How do we keep getting onions whole year then? Those are Kaanpuri. They answered. Obviously, they come from stores. One of the ladies tied a heavy bunch of … More Onion roots!
1. Who fucked whom and how many times is none of my business. 2. When they fired the bullet which entered the hut a policeman was called who was given a copy of Mangal Prabhat by the helper in office. There was another helper. 3. They said, upon being asked by the policeman that salary … More Why do always keep earplugs in ear?!