1. Since 05:30 to 15:30; on 14.04.2022; I have walked at least 10000 steps. 2. This is an image of a 50 rupees indian note. It was released in the year 2019. Gandhi. Governor. Hampi. Archeological survey of India and CASH which has turmeric on it. Sanju Kirana Store is not registered in shops nearby … More Constitution of United States of America!
This post commemorates three great personalities of India. … More Vallalar, Mahatma and Man of Peace
1. Motilal Vora passes away. He was an ex chief minister of Madhya Pradesh. I had heard his name for a long time. My condolences. Peace. 2. As I heard the news of his passing away I stopped to check his horoscope and played Dakshinamurti Strotam on Spotify. I was listening to Prasar Bharati on … More Narendra Kumar Shukla!
Unicorn What is perceived but things. What are the details but objects. The observed is everything but the observer. There is no other but the observed. I think it is a flux. There’s a tunnel to the eternal. I have been to it but I am ever in awe. I saw a picture of the … More Unicorn
It was July the thirteenth. He got their team an exemption from the Dovetail exams. He didn’t understand why they were supposed to take tests for their skills while they were busy with the work. He thought they would be grateful as he had no understanding of the pyramid. He was a simpleton. They were … More Dual, Moveable and Fixed
1. In sidereal zodiac, transit of planets with respect to moon indicates current trends. Intriguing combination of 6 retro grid planets includes North and South nodes of moon which are considered to be always retrograde. 2. Not much is known about the behaviour of retrograde planets. It is actually the appearance of a planet which … More Six retrograde planets!
Harmonize arm chair hair Maruti air Moniker chief chieftain tainted painted TED Talks stocks leaves sleeves wastes asterisms prisms SMS smoldering soldering Ring of Fire wings of Desire Iridescent sent Jasmine Minecraft craftsmanship hip hop operand randi diaspora Ajanta and Ellora aur angutha Bhutan tenager German manager Manna Iguana enough anaphora spoonerisms no sphere here … More Astrologer
1. Shani or Saturn was born as a progeny to Chhaya or Shadow when Sun, his father misconstrued her to be his wife, who, unable to bear his Taijas left to do penance. As to why she left a shadow behind remains a mystery. After coming to realise that he has given birth to Saturn … More The Birthday of Saturn!
1. International Nurse Day. 2. 12.5.2020=23=5. 3. Subha Nitya Yoga: auspicious. 4. Kaal sharp Yoga. 5. Gemini rises with Rahu. 6. Pluto, Jupiter, Saturn, Moon in Uttarashadha. Ruled by Sun. 7. Atmakaraka Moon being in the same sign Sagittarius in navamsa and lagna. 8. Sun with Moon in Navamsa: royal assignment. In Sagittarius: fall from … More The Friend of the World: VishwaMitra!
1. We had a brief discussion on effect of Corona. We seemed to agree on improvement in air quality. Narmada and Godavari couldn’t be cleansed even after big movements and activists like Medha Patkar sacrificed their lives for the cause. Godhead heard them and Narmada is cleaner. It works in mysterious ways. 2. Deaths: Look … More Narmada, Death, Pigs, Polythene, Vishakhapatnam, Suicide and Narada!
1. It looks nearer than it appears in the image. 2. Venus is also visible in the South West: 3. People singing in chorus in the nearby temples. It was the sheer radiance today. A kid is singing and family members are busy chasing away the persistent cat. It gets almost no food here and … More Super Moon and Venus
1. In the birth, Prashna or Muhurata horoscope, the Moon placed in the various houses with respect to the ascendant or the sign arising in the East- makes various steps or padas which are also known as Payas. 2. Moon in the first, sixth or the eleventh makes: golden step. It’s severe and normal. Uranus. … More Carapace, space, apace!