There are few words. A few birds frolicking. There were eight crows on the way. The clouds are foggy but enough to obstruct the path of the Sun. Breeze is soothing. A couple of geese flying over the pond. . The white birds came here for food. The day was spent counting the spitters. What … More Rastafarian birds!
1. Listen well, oh wise one, I will reveal you an eternal mystery! 2. A kingfisher perched on an electric wire. A squirrel was rubbing its ear with its toe. The black bird with a crest asked the kingfisher thusly: pray tell me oh blue bird, why does this emptiness sucks me in, like dust … More The Blue Bird!
1. Many hungry ghosts: each vying for attention. The Jewish girl wrote a long story. She was fond of her dog but her god was not fond of her. The girl was more interested in writing. 2. I heard the whirling leaves dancing in the breeze. Each day I ask myself: could it have been … More Escape Clause Built In!
1. There were giant bats on the Ashok tree. It has started to drizzle as we were waiting near the swing. Wings of bats were spread like canopies. Batlings were battling with drizzle drops, flying zigzag. They were not there just a few days ago. An owl and half lives there too. It’s cute. A … More Walking
1. The birds were chirping sweetly. Sound of a distant truck approaching gets louder. Doppler. Doppelganger. Granger. Germane mane inane anemone one two three…seven is the number of the heavenly crows on an electric wire. Buffaloes do their morning march. I convert starch into glucose. A Tupperware seller trudged on bike towards the petrol pump … More Events Recently
I write to you. That must count as art. Yes, it does. Ourobors row boats. Oats down the slots. Lots of sown in the town. God, those are so fun. Who’s laughing now? I am. Forsooth sabertooth toothsome delicacy licksome melody. Can you please read my mind now? I will be able to do that. … More Just Try!
1. A pig was lying on the highway. A dead pig. This was a sign that a band of robbers was in the neighborhood. 2. A bunch of dogs was sitting besides it, ready to feast. They all had their tongues out. One of them had black marks around eyes as if it was wearing … More Ashes to ashes, Dust to dust!
Buffaloes and the truck drivers. Kingfisher kingdom domicile. Ruminant ant Anant pendant cud duck Dynasty nasty stylus lustrous tumultuous tumulus. Omasum abomasum Masum mashup upstarte arriviste stellar larkspur spurt turpitude etude deutronomy myalgia iambic ictus tusselated laterad raddled addlepated addler handler class exception ionized zed eye yedi edified iodied index dexterity ritzy zygote writ out … More Dragonfly Zigsaw!
1. It was drizzling. Absolutely quiet as I was walking. And though I have been accusing myself of being lazy: an actual contraction of spacetime was taking place. I was like a character in your favourite science fiction movie. Ramalinga had no time for the material aspects or the renderings haven’t survived to see the … More Contraction in Spacetime!
I saw an ant. The ant was looking for an easy meal. After having finished the tea with snacks: I went for a walk. The scenery was breathtaking today. The weather has been kind of kind in the last few days. I finished reading the book last night. Dark groves behind the shade. Dark black … More Mystery
What does “peachy” mean? it means peachy, the color of the Hawaiian tropic. A cheeky kid was walking towards the South East. The way of living room. Refused to do the needful. “It’s no good”, said the Mother. And he paid now no heed for there was no need! Only to see him once in … More I am not there yet!
Marvels of Science and Technology A train passes by. People wonder what’s going on full stop and I wonder with them. What is going to happen next question mark questionmark ! Google Translate assistant rule: recognise! But don’t recognise? A bird chirping so sweetly as many others have been. I had pleasant relaxing tea which … More The four noble truths!