1. The Cowshed needs at least 20 skilled hours per day for 48 cows. 2. The library needs at least 3 hours everyday for optimal functioning. 3. The garbage collection and disposal from fields and campus which includes but isn’t limited to plastic bags, wrappers and clothes needs at least an hour perday. 4. Naturopathy … More Gandhi Smarak Nidhi Chhatarpur Efficiency Studies
I just raised 18000 grains of rice on Freerice! For every answer you get right, 5 grains go to the UN World Food Programme. Play it here: https://freerice.com/apps 1. This blog now has 100 followers. For some mysterious reasons: 91 to 100 followers took a long time. This time around I didn’t follow the followers. … More Updates and thanks!
Punjabi pun unintended uninstalling lingas. Panjandrum drummer murmuring ringulated rigmarole. Rolex watches for women. Black coffee for men. Mensuetude etude deuce. Chantant d’Inde. Mensuetude etude deuce. Chantant d’Inde. Bye bye byson hyton ryton rhythm section. I said so aloud. With a thud Hudson valley was seen. I kept gluing the cobwebs. I reached the cataract … More The Ganymede!
Apotheosis Apohana oasis sisal salut salubrious. Apothecary carry out Apothegm Apohana anamnesis megrim grimalkin pilgrims general manager menagerie agent gentry tryst stylus lustrous sulcus custard apple. Artless curmudgeon only lyrics. Nude etude deutronomy laws. Mud flaps right after ombudsman budding entrepreneurs ursine piscene scene sinecure recusant cure all panacea panatela telamon gnomon gnomic phillipic phillApohana … More Rhododendron!
1. Nightingale and peacock. Honey bees and cicadas. Mosquito and Spider nets. In my class yesterday I had a brief discussion about the hornet’s nest. I had read an article in the newspaper about the deadly power hornets wield in USA and elsewhere to destroy honey bees systematically. Some days ago I was Surfing the … More Speaking versus typing!
1. DLOG is short for dialogue and the acronym for Dancing light of Grace. 2. Imagine as a verb was never used in my studies as it was found today in the IBM: ad version. In Spotify it gives poor people about thirty minutes of aid. Maid. Animadversion would do anima. Amina will treat amino … More DLOG
My father has gone back on his words for four times in the last 6 months. I am waiting for the new smartphone. My mother grandmother and my younger sibling are slaves trapped inside this building. As soon as I get the new smartphone I would write more efficiently and yet my efficiency has been … More Thank you readers and followers
May I ask you a question please? What is the number of mango trees inside Gandhi Smarak Bhawan? There are about 130 mango trees out of which 21 have been producing fruits. Frog is singing a song in the well besides which we are sitting. I ask my student another question: do you know the … More Mango gross Gosh flash floss!
1. The stellium in the 9th house has Sun, Jupiter, Venus and Mercury in the house of Capricorn aspected by the Saturn which is in the seventh house in the sign of Scorpio. Both Mercury and Venus are combust and conjunct. 2. This Scorpion Saturn in the fourth quarter of Anuradha aspects the Rohini Moon. … More The day that was not!
Some birds are chirping here. Some cows are grazing in the fields. Gardners are busy plucking raw mangoes these days. I had to take a class early in the morning at 7:00 a.m. but the student was not available. I have observed that my students are not careful and meticulous with their schedules. I do … More Indo-european delusions!
1. Only news items today: A baby Panda was born in a zoo in China. It is the heaviest Panda ever born in the recorded history. Madhya Pradesh became the number one state in terms of total wheat production in the last forming year. It produced 33% of the total in India India. It has … More No news good news!
1. Brahmani is the best name given to any lizards found in my village. It is passing by me towards the mound on the left side. It is not interested in me is it seems hungry looking for its food here and there. 2. In a way we have been encroaching on their territory. For … More Brahmani