1. Baby owl posed for a picture as Gengas were making much noise in a chorus before rising to a higher branch. I see an amazing dance as a gull walks shaking its head. The Auburn sky has a pink Sun behind the tree. Even the best of voices made by those dames are no … More The Baby Owl!
1. The kid attempting the Science test kept saying: “don’t shout or you will have an attack.” 2. Her grandmother answered the bell as he fell asleep while watching Dhoni the untold bazillion dreams for the umpteenth time. 3. He is getting acnes on back for some reason. I know not the reason. A guy … More Thus Spake Zaragoza!
1. Saint Peter’s Royapuram is the green colour t-shirt worn by the cyclist on my way to evening job. I had seen such shirt during the lockdown phase one and now it’s only the first time after that. I greeted the old man who said he had bought it and knew nothing about it. Would … More Potency of Obfuscation!
Let’s focus on what patriarchs are talking about. The patriarchs are debating whether it is right to put children in power over adults. 2. The old librarian was talking aloud about the honey trap. The old librarian thinks that the honey trap is a good idea. 3. I wonder why grandma asked her grandson to … More Probably Why I Prefer Mongolians!
1. It’s a strange notion. But I have expressed it more than once. What if, the biggest illusion woven by the mother matrix was patriarchy? 2. Gurdjieff told about hierarchies in his strange tales. But you need to grasp the icons. 3. Queen of the british kingdom or Moon which represents feminine care giving or … More Don’t Take Sides!
1. Lest I forget: the reason why the size of posts became smaller: because I started getting more attention than usual from strangers. It created difficulty in sitting for more than a few minutes together. 2. The breeze is soothing after finger tea and five rupees pack of pasta snack. A biker with his wife … More The way out
1.There’s a dead bird. It rained in night. I would be lying on a bed of lies if I said that weather hasn’t been pleasant in the entire month of August. A month of nice weather is something remarkable. I feel wonderful : you can read, write or go for picnic if you can afford. … More Threading Ceremony!
1. A man on a bike in an underwear and a vest was singing something and smiled at me as he passed by. He was in a jolly good mood. He might be the happiest man I have seen in a long time. He didn’t belong to the hungry ghost realm. I started walking with … More As it should!
The trilling warbling chorus of slaty colored birds. Well, you do seem interested. Kingfisher sings. The mules walk one after another. Seven of them. The last two nuzzled. The man on bike recognized me. Came back to chat for a minute. The Shepherd was being funny on bike with his wayward cow. Another teen with … More Effort
A tree. Standing quietly in the middle of a farm. A farmer is weeding the field and the crops look bathed in the recent drizzle. A black dog stares at me. A Kingfisher has been sitting on the same electric wire where I left it half an hour ago. Weather has been absolutely pleasant and … More The ink and paper!
There were two birds sitting on an electric wire. An antenna was staring into an abyss. A pictogram told of a feeble minded nuisance. How easy it is to decipher her. The assembly had assortment medley . And the jumbled vocabulary quizzes by a middle school failure who thought he was trying his best to … More Birds
1. I am fond of NDTV prime time. The last episode available is enlightening. 2. A high placed govt. employee doesn’t get a bed in Bihar IGMS and dies due to Video drone. He had been declared negative. Then positive. Then dead . Eight months and counting … testing is still dicey. 3. As if … More What the heavens is going on here!